The online racing simulator
RSI test track
(6 posts, started )
RSI test track
Right, got bored while on my server, so I made a little AutoX layout. Its a simple track with a couple of tight chicanes and 2 huge straights, both straights have tyre stacks located at each side to keep it interesting

The track uses the normal start area, so a good 10 people can race at once thanks to a cut out from the track

Please C&C

Want screenies? You cant handle the screenies! I'll get some screenies tonight maybe (-:
Attached files
AU1_RSITrack.lyt - 1.9 KB - 294 views
Quote from VTiRoj :

Want screenies? You cant handle the screenies! [Deleted stupid Color]I'll get some screenies tonight maybe (-:[to see the Text]

:noob:

ppl usually dont download layout without to know what it is like so do i
Quote from [RCG]Boosted ::noob:

ppl usually dont download layout without to know what it is like so do i

Sheesh

I have no idea how to do like, a huge ariel view of the track, so heres a nice 1st gear guided tour of the track

Now dont tell me you need pics still
Attached files
VTiRoj_AU1_RB4_FINISHED.spr - 29.4 KB - 229 views
XD
kinda....still want pics
i "might" later dl and watch the replay but dont really want to atm

when u want to take a screenie of a big aread just go into the autox editor change with V to the top view cam, make the FOV bigger, more height, and adjust the direction with ur mouse
theres also and "cam hack" in the unofficial section available what can be used for that
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :XD
kinda....still want pics
i "might" later dl and watch the replay but dont really want to atm

when u want to take a screenie of a big aread just go into the autox editor change with V to the top view cam, make the FOV bigger, more height, and adjust the direction with ur mouse
theres also and "cam hack" in the unofficial section available what can be used for that

Ah I see, thanks.

I took a few lazy pics from the replay, all in 3rd person view since a. race cam on AutoX sucks, b. I had no idea about the better camera views, just knew how to rotate the cam around, the V is new to me hehe, and c. I want to show off my skin

PS: I admit they are crappy pics, just too lazy right now.

RSI test track
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG