The online racing simulator
Requesting skin for "Clan" so to speak.
Basicly me and a couple of our friends are in a "Clan" AKA just members of a site and I was wondering if someone could make us skins??

Our clan is all about Xmods RC cars and the site that sponsers it is Atomic Mods.com so I was wondering if someone here could make one with "Xmods RC" on it with some other stuff. I need the skin for the XRT (because most of us are Demo Racers).

Please and TY!!
Hi... i could make your skin for you, If you tell me all the things that you want on it ill make it

colours? logos? numbers? sponsors? driver names?

if I have all the details then I can see what I can come up with.

Mad
Quote from Madman_CZ :Hi... i could make your skin for you, If you tell me all the things that you want on it ill make it

colours? logos? numbers? sponsors? driver names?

if I have all the details then I can see what I can come up with.

Mad

Well the site focuses on...meh lemme show u.

http://www.atomicmods.com/

But I don't want any custom names on the skin itself because we are all gonna use same skin.

Basicly we need sponsers as "Atomic Mods" and some others you could do possibly like "Radioshack" and "Kyosho MiniZ".
Cool, I'll get my thinking cap on
Quote from GruntOfAction :Basicly me and a couple of our friends are in a "Clan" AKA just members of a site and I was wondering if someone could make us skins??

Our clan is all about Xmods RC cars and the site that sponsers it is Atomic Mods.com so I was wondering if someone here could make one with "Xmods RC" on it with some other stuff. I need the skin for the XRT (because most of us are Demo Racers).

Please and TY!!

Xmods FTW! Mine hasn't been working for a while, my batteries buggered up and I haven't bought some new ones yet (Li-ion ones).
Quote from Leifde :Xmods FTW! Mine hasn't been working for a while, my batteries buggered up and I haven't bought some new ones yet (Li-ion ones).

(Offtopic) Yeah I have an 06 mustang with practicly ALL the radioshack upgrades. I also have Alloy Knuckles for the front but theres a problem:The screws don't like staying in with metal illepall lol.

(Ontopic) When you done with the skins could you PM me the link to the skin? I don't want other people using it if they arnt in our "clan" or club I guess.
Im assuming that im probably gonna have to make my own skin because there hasn't been any recent replys right?
Aww the good ole days like when I was 10.

I try to do a skin.
Well my team is getting anxious for the skin but since it seems like theres 4 diffrent people working on their own versions and nothings getting acomplished i'll just tell them theres not gonna be a skin.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG