The online racing simulator
LFS Comparison
(18 posts, started )
LFS Comparison
#2 - Jakg
it wasn't S1 back then...
You like crashing don't you? Ever raced before?
:jawdrop:
ok 1.. you need a steering wheel
2... a nice thing that says "S1" that pops up for a second or two would be much more suitable than a 20 second slow pass...
3.. you need a wheel.. still
One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind!!!

From now we know the differences! My hands are shaking from exitement

That scientific-controled slalom, clearly shows how big differences there are.
dude, you really suck.
what??? What do I have to see in that "movie"?
#9 - joen
Well, that was...pointless.
I want those two minutes of my life back.
I think Shaun gets a lot of abuse on this forum. Granted some of it is deserved, but still. Lighten up a bit guys.
I don't think it is problem for him. Tomorrow he will make a new thread with "....and?" screenshot.
He's trying to say S2 has less grip and the car can easily loosen. Am i right? if yes, bad news for him s3 will have even less grip
nope if you try S1 again its rediculously hard to keep control of the cars lol, there is almost no grip in comparison to S2
Don't talk rubbish Nuse, in fact the road tyres had more grip back then. The were problems with combining lateral and longitudinal slip but on the whole it was still quite driveable. I got loaded up 0.3H a few weeks back and took the XRG out for a spin with one of my old sets, I was very surprised how well it handled, critical oversteer out of corners. Much fun.

Cars like the LX6 showed up the problems greatly and were horrid to drive.
lol last time i went back to S1 i couldn't drive at all, i was everywhere locking up the brakes all the time and such
Quote from Bob Smith :Cars like the LX6 showed up the problems greatly and were insanely fun to drive.

fixed it for you
good idea tbh.. just not filmed well, maybe if a good filmer did a comparison from alot of versions. with a decent driver maybe it could be a good film
I literally rolled on the floor laughing

LFS Comparison
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG