The online racing simulator
#1 - ArSk4
Very hot problem! [ran out of unlocks]
I have just formatted my machine and i thought about going ni LFS. Then i try to unlock it, and it says "Unlocks for this month all used". What the heck does this mean? I cant go to S2 even i have payed for it, So what should i do?
P.S. im really angry now! :mr-t:

Please help me quickly!
It really helps if you actually read the license agreement before you buy something over the internet :rolleyes:

Anyway, just write a friendly email to the devs explaining your situation and you should get an extra unlock (click).
Why not wait 7 days to get an extra unlock.

To be honest with you I dont think devs should give away extra-unlocks that easy. Besides in December everybody got a extra unlock along with patch V and then the January unlock. Doing the maths you should have 2 unlocks avaliable for January
But aggravating people by keeping them from playing LFS because they were ignorant of how the licensing works doesn't pose any benefit for LFS either. Yes, sometimes it gets annoying, because this topic comes up so frequently that a simple search would've solved this problem easily (at times you even have two or more threads about this very topic on the same page), but really, what would we gain for not giving out unlocks so easily?
Quote from AndroidXP :what would we gain for not giving out unlocks so easily?

Fewer illiterate people?
#6 - Davo
Our posts would be shorter because instead of writing a whole explanation and how to get more unlocks all we'd have to write is NO.
Ok, I worded it wrong, what would the devs gain from not giving out unlocks so easily?
Oh not again.

You don't even need to search, there's always a thread on this topic in the first page of this forum or beginners section.
#9 - joen
Quote :
Very hot problem!
Please help me quickly!

*yawns*

I think the devs could give everybody 10 unlocks a month and people would still keep running out of unlocks / getting angry (after all they paid for it!) / not spending 2 minutes to find a solution to their "problem".

Quote :
P.S. im really angry now! :mr-t:

Surely at yourself I assume?
hmm...
I understand.

thanks guys
The problem I have had for a couple of days now - the game locks the licence on its own. I had this for 2 days straight. Tried today and fortunately it's still unlocked.
Hehe, yeah, thanks for the link.
Quote from Priitmek :The problem I have had for a couple of days now - the game locks the licence on its own. I had this for 2 days straight. Tried today and fortunately it's still unlocked.

oh somebody already helped...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG