The online racing simulator
Internet Going Off For 3 Weeks :((
(28 posts, started )
Quote from jaws99 :Orange broadband.... Probably the worst customer servie in the world

I'm guessing you've not had to phone BT with a problem recently..they'll quite happily send you around departments in circles till someone finally passes you to a "supervisor" who actually knows how to read that flowchart infront of them illepall
Quote from Rtsbasic :I'm guessing you've not had to phone BT with a problem recently..they'll quite happily send you around departments in circles till someone finally passes you to a "supervisor" who actually knows how to read that flowchart infront of them illepall

Well the Orange customer service in India can't even understand English. I said i'm not going to phone back in 48 hours and he then replied with
"So are you ok to phone back in 48 hours?"
I'm making the switch to Sky Broadband at the moment. The router has been delivered but no one was in so we have to go collect it sometime. I got an estimation of Wednesday 14th for the line to go active but I'll plug the router in when I get it and see if it works.

Internet Going Off For 3 Weeks :((
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG