The online racing simulator
[Is it possible to sell an] LFS S2 Licence
Hi guys, i'm newb on LFS and I wanna know if there's a way to sell my LFS license ?
Thanks.
why would you wonna do that if you have just bought it???

if its ok but others will say yes or no, is if you passed on you username and passwords to the person who bought it, and they change the passwords so you couldnt still use it..
No, not really. But you've hardly scraped the surface of the game yet, so why do you want to get rid of it already?
Well maybe he thinks that if ever gets bored he can sell it or change it to beer or something like that...but I doubt that will happen!
You can sell it but I think you'll struggle because:

A) People might not want your username
B) That username could be banned from all the major servers for one reason or another.
C) Depends on price you want to sell.
D) How can you leave LFS

Dmwright

I'll buy it off you for $1 and then use your account to wreck and make silly posts all over the forum - 6000 more here I come...
#8 - Davo
$2
$3 and a wagon wheel...
Most of the laps he put in are at Blackwood or Aston Club with the FOX....interesting....I smell a RR server dispute.

Maybe.
umm he banned from RR??? maybe he wants to sell it so he can race there again after buying a new one...
No he aint banned from ours

NOT GUILTY
The reason i'm selling it is because I just got my self a G25 and LFS and man i'm playing way too much, like 6 hours a day. Thats to much, I need my life back, so thats why i'm selling it and will refund my G25 illepall
But anyway if I can't sell LFS I think i'll keep the G25 so you will see me on Red Line Racing
^^ that sounds much better!

hope to see you on track!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG