Who wants Becky back
(5 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Who wants Becky Rose to return

Closed since :
Yes
No
#1 - kirmy
Who wants Becky back
I know this maybe in the wrong section, but its in the right intentions, its a petition to get Becky Rose back on lfs for good, and to stop all you flamers, who have made Becky leave, not respecting her effort and work into lfs. I'm sure she may have other things to do, but she has been a dedicated mod maker and race organiser on lfs.

All you people who want Becky to return please comment

(please dont flame me, i made this post for the return of one of the best people in lfs)
+1

Done great things for the community.
Becky left? Why wasn't the signal beacon lit? The newspapers alerted? Not even a story on digg?

:P
I didn't realise she had left, although I noticed she wasn't posting much.

She has done some good stuff for LFS, so I say yes as well. Not just the STCC, but the apps she's written for servers and stuff are pretty impressive.
#5 - SamH
Sorry guys, but Becky's decision to stay off the forum is her personal decision, and it should be hers to make.. no pressure to leave should have been placed on her, nor pressure to return. I'm absolutely sure the gesture is appreciated, Kirmy

Personal decisions should be personal decisions.. please let Becky make hers on her own

PS: She's just decided not to post for a bit because of the attacks being made about the STCC servers, which are far too personal and totally inexcusable. Becky's not gone anywhere, and is still actively working on LFS and STCC promotional things in the background.
This thread is closed

Who wants Becky back
(5 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG