The online racing simulator
Round 3 Combo..
Hi guys i just did a few laps on
the round 3 combo fe5r - Rb4

It doesnt seem very safe.. the track is pretty narrow and doesnt seem to be many places to pass

what is your opinion?
#2 - Davo
You just tested the combo now? I would've thought you had already driven them all to see how they go. Oh well. There weren't many passing opportunities on AS Cadet either.

Personally I hate rallycross but this seems like a good rallyx track because it's pretty long demadns some skill driving it. Should be easy to pass when someone goes wide in a corner or doesn't get a good exit it should be easy to pass on the straight. I reckon leave it as is, not fair to change track now since it's the next round.
Well i think the track is abit blah not much room to many tight corner for a fat ass this car has and the tyres will get killed so easy
Quote from Arrow. :It doesnt seem very safe.. the track is pretty narrow and doesnt seem to be many places to pass

Sounds awfully like "my team is too slow on that track so change it so we can win". I bet if Rev was still in Fusion you´d be happy with the track. *cough*2ndhotlaptime*cough*. Btw IIRC it was him who came up with the calender...

Leave it as it is!!! There is plenty of chances to pass. Plus it´s pretty safe because the speeds don´t get really high. About the tyres... well... slide less or do 10 pitstops.

Quote from Davo :Personally I hate rallycross

:chair: :chair: :chair:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG