GTR (FXR/FZR/XRR)
UF1
TBO (FXO/RB4/XRT)
BF1
STD (XFG/XRG)
FOX
MRT5
Thursday 25th anyone?
soo girlys what are we going to do this thursday??

i think we will use south city long as the track what car people

(single vote this time less confusion)
Voted for FO8. I've been driving the city too much with LRFs lately so something else might do good. FO8 at SO4 would defenately be something different

This also means that I'm 99% in
Firstly, sorry for not turning up last week. Two reasons (sort of), trying to rebuild my laptop (not physically), and totally forgot about the race because of it.

Anyway, I will be able to race on thursday. Voted for LRF.
BIG SLAP

No probs dave lets get a better turn out this week tho
i voted GTR. single seaters will suk for us mere mouse drivers.
Aww...can we have a reversed SO config, please? A pretty please
More challenging you see

Fo8 would be dam interesting.
so whos doing it then????
Post here if you are please
#8 - amp88
I'm up for this too.

Altho i think barlin is a much better driver than me and he will beat me hands down
does we have to use the F08?

it's so hard to drive with a mouse...
Sign me up.
We had a severe storm in disrupting phone and internet :bananadea thanks tombarlin for making the planning. Sign me up for tommorrow, hope everything goes good I'm having constant disconnects
Soo, anyone else coming?
The people who voted the FO8 for example
No interweb thingy till 30th Jan, but I voted anyway
what time will it be on?
19 GMT I think.
I voted, but I'm afraid I can't drive today. And if I could, I'd propably practise for STCC race, that takes place on Sunday and I have done only 20 laps so far..
Quote from Blackout :19 GMT I think.

isn't it too early?
I have table tennis match at 18:00 GMT and dunno how long it lasts.

damn i don't want to miss this race too...
ok i will be there on the grid with my fo8 burning :ambulance
I'm still having disconnects every couple of minutes cant race, have to sort out my Provider Probs
Sooo, are we actually having a race somewhere or what?
pretty awsome race at the start. but too many people disconnected. would of been good otherwise. i'm surprised at how i handelled the F08 seen as i only drove the car and the track for the first time today.
Quote from BenjiMC :pretty awsome race at the start. but too many people disconnected. would of been good otherwise. i'm surprised at how i handelled the F08 seen as i only drove the car and the track for the first time today.

What, did someone practise for this race?....I didn't
The combo was great, the only car you really have to be careful with the throttle and in a concrete hell like South City it's a blast! Thank you organizers
Ok, firstly Hyper, great race btw, you were consistently quick.

I, however, think I was doomed from the start, like Pickard. Firstly the race was at dinner time, so I had to explain to my parents that I would have to mic it later, so that I could race. Anyway, qualifying. That went really well, got pole position there. However, I was using a hotlapping set, and gave myself no preparation for this race. Therefore just before the race I dumped in some fuel and increased the tyre pressures.

So, the race was starting, and I was instantly taken out by Pickard (Just an accident though). So, we restarted. Pickard had an amazing start, and took me straight away. Things were going ok, I was able to put pressure on him for a little. Then I meet a backmarker, who is on the racing line going 50 mph or so slower, I move to the inside of him, but he tries to move out of the way (I think), and consequently moves infront of me instead. Hyperactive then came sailing past while I recovered. Still, there was hope. As I was trying to close both of the leaders down again, I noticed how crazy my tyres temps were. I hadn't reduced the camber enough, so I was getting something like 110 90 60 on the tyres, and my car was beginning to show it too. Anyway I persisted on. Unfortunately for Pickard I saw him spin, wreck his car, and then d/c. However this gave me new hope. While I was hunting down Hyper still, I remembered the compulsory pit. Now I had never pitted from the track here (LOL), and certainly not with the FO8, so I began getting worried, started losing concentration, and span it in turn 3. By this time frustration kicked in, and due to having to recover my tyres were red, at about 130. The thing was now a real handful. Anyway a few laps passed and my tyres cooled a bit. My only option now was to concentrate like hell, and hope that Hyper messed it up somewhere .

Lap 15. Pathetic half assed attempt at pitting. Drove toward pit lane, but couldn't see clearly enough so I gave up and carried on. By this time I was miles behind.

During the next lap things went downhill fast. My mother came up to my room shouting why I hadn't come down when I said I would be finished (at 8). Frustrated and annoyed at this, I managed to make several major mess ups and lost more time.

The last straw was my pitstop. I came flying into the pitlane, not realising how early the speed line was, and gained myself a stop and go penalty. At this news, I decided to call it a day.

To conclude: This race had great potential for me, (and others), so I hope we can race this combo again with similar bunch of guys some other time.
Would have made a good spectacle, too bad that DaveWS and Pickard left.

I found out that you can flip the FO8 too . And still won, though 8 laps or so with damaged car. Flipped because I tried to hotlap a 1:23 time but kinda failed in the 1st/2nd sector corners
Quote from Hyperactive :Would have made a good spectacle, too bad that DaveWS and Pickard left.

I found out that you can flip the FO8 too . And still won, though 8 laps or so with damaged car. Flipped because I tried to hotlap a 1:23 time but kinda failed in the 1st/2nd sector corners

Damn my mother! If only I had carried on...

Still would have lost with my stop and go lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG