The online racing simulator
AI Setups and Strategy
(4 posts, started )
AI Setups and Strategy
Do the AI cars always use the default setup? In other words, can I always assume that I know exactly how much fuel the AI cars are carrying and what their suspension, tires, etc. are set to?

On a related topic, can I force the AI to make pit stops during a single-player race (me vs. the AI)? It seems like the only way to do this now is to make sure the race is longer than the default fuel load will support. For example, a FOX at Blackwood runs out of fuel after about 9 laps. Do I need to run 10-lap races to make the AI cars refuel?

Thanks!
#2 - stuey
I am a demo racer so i don't know if this affects S1 or S2.
I found that the Ai cars don't pit, they just run out of fuel and stop where ever they are.
You can change their setups by go into the options>misc>then go to AI use player setup. So now what setup you use, they will use it to.

p.s It's fun to watch and race the AI as they try to race with a drift or rallycross set.
AI is not yet capable of pitting. They will never refuel until Scawen reworks them.

And yes, you can make the AI use the setups you give them. It's under miscellaneous options and called AI use player setup or something.
Yep, it's optional but you can make the AI use the setup and colour scheme you were using when you added them. So you can make all the AI use different skins and setups, but it is a very tedious process.

AI Setups and Strategy
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG