The online racing simulator
Is there a chance to obtains date informations regarding "action=pb" (i mean get a timestamp of the date-time when the pb was done) ??
Not through the web api
I tried to make a signature that displays my LFS fuel economy, but the image wont show!
The file itself has to end in a extension for this fourm's IMG tag to pick it up.
That also assumes you've got show images set to on, in your forum user account.
Bearing in mind I am a total twit when it comes to any sort of technical stuff like programming, can anyone assist me?

I have a website (see link below), and would like to show MY racing stats on it. I have read some of the previous posts but got lost big time
Why do I want stats on the site? - public humiliation is my "thing"

In plain simple words (use the KISS method – Keep It Simple for the Stupid)
How can I get my stats on my site

PS if anyone wants to comment on the site (even if only the LFS section) or make some suggestions please do so (either here or using the feeback on site)

As usuall - Many thanks
first let me ask, do you have any kind of web programming facilities installed on your host? Like php or asp, things like that? I couldn't find any hint that you did, but you'll need a scripting language, so that's the first thing to look at.
Sorry Victor - I have no idea - as I say "a bit thick" on all of this stuff
How do I go about finding that out?
Ask them??
I have setup a small site for my Live For Speed host here. Just wondering if its possible and if so how, I could have the leaderboard from the previous/current (which ever is newer) race imported into the page? I am running a clean install of IIS without any mods/addons enabled.
Bug in Team-List
Dear Victor,

there's a bug in the team-list: Concerning your readme, the url of a team shouldn't exceed 64 characters.

If you grab all the teams with (&action=teams), then you'll see, that the full url of the team "Forocoches Team" is returned. This url is longer than 64 characters and isn't cut of.

This makes it a bit hard to parse the data behind that team ;-)

Summary:
Team: Forocoches Team
URL is: http://www.lfs-spain.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=liga&file=info_team&nombre_team=[FC]%20Team
URL should be: http://www.lfs-spain.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=liga&file=i

(or the struct has to be changed)

Kind Regards
Red Runner
There are 2 Teams where the URL exceeds the 64 Bytes:

Forocoches Team (97 Bytes)
and
Majestic Dragon Drivers (82 Bytes)

I guess the only reason why this works is that currently only the 1st byte of the BITS-Section in TEAM_STRUCT is used till now.

BITS :
// 1 : race
// 2 : drift
// 4 : drag
// 8 : can apply
// 16 : has host
// 32 : Demo
// 64 : S1
// 128 : S2
// 256 : S3
whoops, didn't see this report sooner.
The strings are cut off at their max size now. When going to a new version number i can increase the field size.
THX Victor!
Thanks for fixing this :-)
Quote :NEW : User-identification (login / Ident-Key)
--------------------------------------------
The option to identify yourself has been introduced. For now this will be voluntary, but in the future it will become obligatory for logging purposes, so you best start using this option right now.
There are two ways to identify yourself:
1) Using an Ident-Key which you can generate on behalf of your account on the LFS World settings pages
You can feed an Ident-Key to the pubstat script via the following variable:
&idk=<Ident-Key>

If you bind an IP address to an Ident-Key, then pubstat will make sure that only that IP address can use that Ident-Key.

Hi Vic,

Loving your work by the way.

Unfortunately, I'm using an ISP which uses cache/proxy servers so binding an IP address does not work. Is it possible for the script your side to check the IP address against both REMOTE_ADDR and HTTP_FORWARDED_FOR?
Would there also be an option to use the LFSW Pb instead of a hotlap in OLFSL or similar because it allows you to race online with other people and still get the time!
Quote from KayJay :Hi Vic,

Loving your work by the way.

Unfortunately, I'm using an ISP which uses cache/proxy servers so binding an IP address does not work. Is it possible for the script your side to check the IP address against both REMOTE_ADDR and HTTP_FORWARDED_FOR?

can you check this script and tell me if it gives the correct ip? (local ip)

http://www.lfsworld.net/pubstat/ip_check.php
Quote from xpjames :Would there also be an option to use the LFSW Pb instead of a hotlap in OLFSL or similar because it allows you to race online with other people and still get the time!

sorry, but i've no idea what you mean.
Quote from Victor :can you check this script and tell me if it gives the correct ip? (local ip)

http://www.lfsworld.net/pubstat/ip_check.php

Yep, thats the correct IP

Hopefully your local ip : 82.*.*.195
It's a BAD idea to post your ip address on a public forum.
Hi. Is possible to get, for example, the list of PBs of any racer in one track?? Why always getting all the PBs or HLVC if I only want to know the times in a concrete track or in a car?

I want to use something like this:

http://www.lfsworld.net/pubsta ... acer=narcis&track=000

And the output would be something like this:

000 FXO 89480 138
000 RB4 88370 239
000 XFG 93180 1047
000 LX6 82480 30
000 XRT 91230 11

(only my times in bl gp normal)
Thanks .
Quote from Dygear :It's a BAD idea to post your ip address on a public forum.

You're just paranoid!

My system is locked up tighter that a virgin's chastity belt. I get thousands of portscans per day, a few more won't hurt - unless it saturates my connection
Quote from narcis :Hi. Is possible to get, for example, the list of PBs of any racer in one track?? Why always getting all the PBs or HLVC if I only want to know the times in a concrete track or in a car?

Why not just take that data and if the track name is not equal to what you want then don't add it to your array, or what ever your storeing it in.
Quote from Dygear :Why not just take that data and if the track name is not equal to what you want then don't add it to your array, or what ever your storeing it in.

Because the premium pubstat service costs more $$$ if you get more data...And the "size of all times" is >>>>>> "size of times I want each time"
Is it possible that the Laps byte will only be a non-zero value if the server has currently a race running on it?
I have set my server to 10 laps but there's nobody online. And LFSW gives me 0 as value for laps. Is this correct that this value will only change when there's someone driving on the server?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG