The online racing simulator
Quote from Genesis :Hey guys why isn't /edit_eng working with my game ? Patch U

the answer is right there in your question.......Patch U, you need patch V
Quote from LFSn00b :I dont know if this is worth posting...

Quote from Hatemaker :I've been playing around with this for a little, just to see what it'd be like, and here's what I came up with for the XRT. Sounds deliciously mean. Slightly reminds me of my FC3S RX-7.

Quote from teeembo :Hi,

This is my first ever post so please don't flame me etc.

Have made a new eng file for the BF1 - feel free to give me some feedback.

(Have set echo boost to zero to help with clipping on mine, but obviously you can mess about with settings etc)

just post them in the thread i made in the misc addons section

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=18589
Quote from volvo_turbo_ :hello. can someone help me to get an blow off valve to my lfs if it works i want it to the xrt.

also want so it shoots flames thru the exhaust if it´s possible
//alex

You can't have flames, when you start reading this thread from beginning you will find instructions howto use internal sound editor, using that you can get what you desire.
It's not like you're going to get some sort of rocket thrust by having flames come out your exhaust pipe... illepall
Quote from volvo_turbo_ : i meant small flames like on the wrc cars in swedish the system is called respons but i dont know the word in english

Read this first post, do what he writes, play with editor little, you will get soon how it works
so so...
good but i guess sound is not neccesary to change i like the default sounds.
Quote from NeoArnold :good but i guess sound is not neccesary to change i like the default sounds.

You miss some serious greatness here,i promise you...Well its up to you in the end
Quote from NeoArnold :good but i guess sound is not neccesary to change i like the default sounds.

Seriously, try some of these sounds out and you´ll won´t like the defaults anymore. And if you do there´s something wrong with you
I highly recommend these: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=19179
And also Phill´s BF1 and FO8 sounds.
just messed around with it .. i made this distorted (way 2 loud) Civic Turbo Vtec engine sound on the XRT car.. its pretty funny..
made a different supra kind of dumpvalve in it and a vacuum-sounding turbo

imho there should be an ability to load a wav file on the engine itself (L button).

anyway unpack the file to engine folder.. type /edit_eng then shift+a and load the ENG file for XRT car. to try it out.
Attached files
XRT_CIVIC.zip - 246.2 KB - 764 views
Quote from volvo_turbo_ : i meant small flames like on the wrc cars in swedish the system is called respons but i dont know the word in english

Tjena! Slänger upp 2 filer som innehåller allt du behöver för att få din turbo att frusta som en brunstig tjur
Attached files
engine.rar - 193.1 KB - 710 views
Quote from BuddhaBing :Saw this over at RSC. To bring up an interactive real-time engine sound editor, while in-game type /edit_eng and then press Shift-A. The editor allows you to save and load profiles, so presumably these can be shared with other users.

I have the demo version... will it work?
Quote from Milki :I have the demo version... will it work?

Yes it will Make sure you have patch V though.
unfortunately, the editor can't create a 2016 f1 sound Frown
maybe someone knows how...
Quote from TheStick :unfortunately, the editor can't create a 2016 f1 sound Frown
maybe someone knows how...

it also can't create bmw e46 coupe inline 6 sound in XRT Frown
Quote from TheStick :unfortunately, the editor can't create a 2016 f1 sound Frown

You say that like it is a bad thing lol
Quote from GAVD999 :You say that like it is a bad thing lol

Why are you going off topic like that? You know it's a matter of preference. I personally like the current V6 sound.
C'mon, a 9 year bump?
Everybody's getting all nostalgic for some reason... Big grin
Easiest Sound to recreate is an electric car, turn everything off, but gearwine, tire, and wind. Smile

Real-time Engine Sound Editor
(221 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG