The online racing simulator
Tokyo Drift - Han's RX-7
(26 posts, started )
Tokyo Drift - Han's RX-7
why are you using fxr? your demo racer. fair enough if it was a cmx veiwer screenshot, but thats in game. naughty naughty.
#3 - joen
Uh oh....
Please explain mr. Kazuki
ohh haha, yeh i'm Demo, i made them at my house, just by getting the files outta the LFS folder, made in Photoshop and tested at my friends.

He is into this game aswel, doesn't know anything about creating skins but i'm trying to teach him. I just gotta wait a few more weeks then i'm buying my own S2 license, atm i just go to his house to play lol.
#5 - SamH

Kazuki, please PM me with your friend's S2 licence name ASAP. I just need a quick chat with him.
Quote from SamH :

Kazuki, please PM me with your friend's S2 licence name ASAP. I just need a quick chat with him.

Rofl looks like this guys in trouble is hes telling the truth he's cleared but i he's not look like kazuki or what ever is "BANNED"
Quote from SamH :

Ok i no this looks bad, actually quite bad but i'm not gonna give away my freinds S2 licensed name. Its not his fault its mine, if i tell you you may block him or something for sharing it.

Iam Demo but i have used his abit, only at his house he hasn't shared his License codes with me. Incase you want to ban him or something Ban me, he has done nothing wrong i shouldn't be using another persons account even with their permission.

I'm sorry about this hole mess.

KazukiDK - (considers throwing in the towel)
#8 - joen
Quote from kazukiDK :Ok i no this looks bad, actually quite bad but i'm not gonna give away my freinds S2 licensed name. Its not his fault its mine, if i tell you you may block him or something for sharing it.

Iam Demo but i have used his abit, only at his house he hasn't shared his License codes with me. Incase you want to ban him or something Ban me, he has done nothing wrong i shouldn't be using another persons account even with their permission.

I'm sorry about this hole mess.

KazukiDK - (considers throwing in the towel)

Sam is a moderator, he will use your friend's license name confidentially. He is just asking it to check with your friend if your story adds up. If it adds up noone will get banned.
What's the problem of just telling his username? He isn't asking you his password or anything. I don't see a problem if what you're saying is true.
I smell bullpoop and a banana.

:bananadea
I smell bananas and mod attack
might as well get this done with
:iagree: :bananadea :bananadea :bananadea :bananadea
ARGH!, fried bananas coming through! illepallillepallillepall Stop this demo-fever ffs
This has just turned into a thread about burning bananas. What does burning banana's have to do with anything?? instead of all this positive feedback leave some good and bad perhaps. If people seem interested in this car then i will put the pics back up and allow users to download the skin here.

Please no more banana's, at least 4 posts have been about banana's on fire no more plz.

Kazuki
#14 - Jakg
Burning Bananas - forums symbol for a cracker - i take it by the fact you aren't banned that you PM'ed SamH his license name
So if anyone is interested in seeing the car again or if you havn't seen it and you would like to please post here or PM me and i will put the pics back up

Maybe if i get my respect back i will post the skin here aswel

Kazuki
I love the smell of banana flambé in the morning.
haha no more bananas ok, don't care if they are burning or not i've had enough i'm starting to dislike them

hmmm..Maybe i should make a bigger version of the burning banana and add it to my car hahaha..jokes
Ma banane est flambe!

I notice that the screens have been removed. Surely if there was nothing wrong with what you were doing the shots could stay? Uh huh.

Quote from Dajmin :Ma banane est flambe!

I notice that the screens have been removed. Surely if there was nothing wrong with what you were doing the shots could stay? Uh huh.

The reason I removed the screens was because no one was interested in the actual car more interested in sending me burning bananas not one thing about the skin. If you want me to put them back up I will, all someones gotta do is say. "plz put pics back up" and I will.

Kazuki
Whats so special about Han's RX7. Just some black and some orange. about 15 minutes work in photoshop, if its done well.

You should better get an S2 license.
Quote from kazukiDK :The reason I removed the screens was because no one was interested in the actual car more interested in sending me burning bananas not one thing about the skin. If you want me to put them back up I will, all someones gotta do is say. "plz put pics back up" and I will.

Kazuki

plz put pics back up

I have an AI called Hans and he'll love this skin
Quote from kazukiDK :I just gotta wait a few more weeks then i'm buying my own S2 license, atm i just go to his house to play lol.

May I suggest:
1. The black panel does not fit the side of the FXR car properly
2. You keep a low profile posting up full-S2 licence screenshots as a demo user unless you want an angry mob of flambed bananas attacking you
3. You suspend this account until 'a few weeks time' when you get S2 then you can post as a legitimate user and avoid being denounced as a cracker?
Thanks.
Please send me or SamH a pm with your 'friend's licence details or we will suspend the account.
Me like nana :bananadea

The skin doesn't even suit the FXR
LFS S2 is the best game I ever bought. Why are you showing so much disrespect to the dev`s? Why do people crack LFS? This is something I cant understand.

Burn a Chiquita:bananadea

Your Skin= all I've said before.

Tokyo Drift - Han's RX-7
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG