The online racing simulator
Racing Fanatics
(8 posts, started )
Racing Fanatics
[RF] Racing Fanatics

What do you do?
We are an International Racing and Drifting team. We welcome new active drivers from both the demo version to S2 version of the game. we are currently participating in the LFS GTR league held on the conedodgers race servers and Sim racing portugal league held on the SRP Servers. We aim to develop into a larger team capable of taking part in the Masters of Endurance(MoE) League and Battle Of The Teams (BOTT) Championship.

Why in the heck would you want me?
Why not?
In our team there is no such thing as a noob, just Newbie's, developing drivers whom need a helping hand to get them going. Nobody is perfect to begin with when they start out driving in LFS and as a team we accept this fact and hope to develop your skills further. However. Excessive bad driving or bad manner and attitudes to other racers both within and outside of our team will result in a suspension and if repeated we shall ban you from our team for life and report you.

If you are an established fast driver chances are that you may have already joined a team and not liked the environment that you were in. At Racing Fanatics we are happy to be able to tell you that we have maybe one of the most friendly environments and group of drivers in the LFS community, and as a new team we welcome your experience and knowledge to further expand our team, and increase the teams overall abilities.

Ok you got me, now how can i join?

To join our team either:

Send a PM

E-mail: Benji_MC@hotmail.co.uk

Join: www.racingfanatics.co.nr

The later is a requirment of the team as you must be an active member of the forums and LFS for at least a week before you are able to join. After which you must be seen active on either fortnightly.
Bumpage, revamped the welcome mat a bit.
We have recently lost one of our members (Rocabiliz) to team DTP so we are recruiting racers at the moment. GTR drivers with S2 are VERY much welcome also Demo racers as most of our old Demo racers are now fully licensed.
i am interesting in belonging to the team my best time whit GTI (XFG) is 1:34:78, 1:35:67 whit XRG and 1:26:94 whit xrt
your times are definatly respectable enough. post on the forums when you can go online and i will race with you or one of the other members will.
Quote from BenjiMC :your times are definatly respectable enough. post on the forums when you can go online and i will race with you or one of the other members will.

What is the password Benji?
Send it to me on MSN
i wanna join too just joined le forum
Quote from go_carter :What is the password Benji?
Send it to me on MSN

We dont have a server yet, one of our members is working on it though. Post on the forum and some one will get back to you.

Racing Fanatics
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG