The online racing simulator
Quote from MrPix :So... in summary... would and S1 or S2 be best to get away from the idiots?

S1 won't as there are only very few servers running it these days (maybe 5 or 6). But S2 would in fact be the best* way to get away from the idiots. So, I'd say: Get it .

*) It should be noted that there are "better" ways of getting away from the wreckers. But those include not playing LFS .
Quote from AndroidXP :Yes of course, because if you use something lower than 100% the Logitech drivers apply the force damping and make the forces non-linear. Though, I've just read through the wingmanteam thread and it seems that values over 100% do the opposite - they exaggerate the small forces, so values of about 101 - 115% may have a somewhat linear FF and at greater values the FF gets non-linear again, just in the opposite direction.

In conclusion: yes, a linearity slider would really help

from my understanding 100% has a gamma value <1 with maximum force anything below 100 uses the same gamma value but with the whole curve schaled down and anything above 100 increase the gamma value

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG