The online racing simulator
UK Meeting in October - 1 seat left for Karting
Hi All,

There is still 1 spare set left for the Go-Karting. The cost is £60 in total. I need a deposit of £30 asap, or the total of £60. If you pay the deposit, then you pay £30 on the day.

More infor can be found here

Please PM if you are SERIOUSLY interested. Don't worry about team m8's as you will have somebody to race with.

Regards

Fordie
Lol, first they were all gone, then there was two left, then all gone again, now a spare seat. Ah the joys of organising.

What about the people who have already arranged to come alongbut couldn't join in the karting because there were no spaces left? Surely they'd get priority over the last place? Just a thought.
Yes Bob they would if only they would REPLY TO ME ******* PM'S LOL

It Happens, I accept that. But to be fair, only 1 seat left, now thats pretty good going.

To be honest there has always been at least 1 seat spare, but had to wait for confirmations to come through to confirm this.

Its not a miss organisations thing, its just, well on this sort of scale, these things happen. I am not blaiming anybody, as at first it seems a good idea, and then well, it becomes a expensive idead ( Hint** If it wasn't my 30th birthday the week later, i would not of been there **Hint )

So, lets fill this final seat, and get on with life, until 22nd October

Regards

Fordie
fordman how are we doing with all the deposits your end?
Great. Now that you have Shifty's deposit I am just waiting on one more, and thats it, all done.

Fordie
Swifty is coming now then??
Quote from snewham :Swifty is coming now then??

You meen Shifty?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG