The online racing simulator
Does the Momo have seperated axis' already (no combined pedals) ? If it has is simply a matter of disconnecting the cable at the Momos pedals potentiometers and hooking them up in the same way on the Driving Force pedals. Should be three cables in (one mass and two signal)
Hello, does anyone know how is this port named? I want to use my Logitech FFX pedals without the wheel, so I figured I'd by this port-to-USB cable but I don't know how to look for it...
Attached images
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
-
(LakynVonLegendaus) DELETED by LakynVonLegendaus : Didn't read properly.
Quote from Sobis :Hello, does anyone know how is this port named? I want to use my Logitech FFX pedals without the wheel, so I figured I'd by this port-to-USB cable but I don't know how to look for it...

The connector is normal 9 pin serial connector (1 pin not used though) but not sure are you asking that since serial port might be named to some other name by the purpose in the final product (wheel in this case).
Thanks, I didn't think it's that simple. I'll just go with DE-9
Hi everyone,

I’m looking for some upgrades for my G29 pédales, wheel, shifter. For the pedals I saw GTEYE sell kit of springs. Someone try it? Or have another type of upgrade can be fitted?

Logitech Pedals, some advice
(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG