The online racing simulator
Logitech Pedals, some advice
(135 posts, started )
Hey guys i have a logitech driving force pro and i was wondering if u have to have the power supply or the pedals to play lfs. The lights on the wheels one is soild and one is flashing i was just wonding if u had to match the axis or anything?

Can someone please help me Thanks
I have one , not constant, problem with Momo force pedals.
When I draiving lfs sometimes I losing on my speed or slower the acceleration and dont have maximum speed .
I noticed in LFS that the brake pedals are activated (like when I breaking but one milimetar high spike it is wery hard to notice sometimes ) but I do not pressed the brake pedal.
Can someone help me with this?
Quote from Ki-Men :
When I draiving lfs sometimes I losing on my speed or slower the acceleration and dont have maximum speed .
I noticed in LFS that the brake pedals are activated (like when I breaking but one milimetar high spike it is wery hard to notice sometimes ) but I do not pressed the brake pedal.

I've got the exact same thing happening on my G25 pedals. It got worse over a few weeks. Thankfully mine was within waranty...

A home fix for the MOMO:
http://web.axelero.hu/mozso/momo_e5.html
well done , silverracer , I chek with tweak how the pedals are moving and see that how the throtle messing up my break pedal and break pedal messing with the throtle , anyway , I open it and clean up the inside part (with not tapeing) fixed up ewerithing in her place and close that, now how I see that no spiking anywhere on the tweek program.
Thank you once again .
-
(hempishemp) DELETED by Flame CZE : spam
Has any one connected the old Logitech Driving Force wheels's pedals to the Logitech Momo Racing steering wheel?? The connections differ but I'm sure they could be made to work.
Does the Momo have seperated axis' already (no combined pedals) ? If it has is simply a matter of disconnecting the cable at the Momos pedals potentiometers and hooking them up in the same way on the Driving Force pedals. Should be three cables in (one mass and two signal)
Hello, does anyone know how is this port named? I want to use my Logitech FFX pedals without the wheel, so I figured I'd by this port-to-USB cable but I don't know how to look for it...
Attached images
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
-
(LakynVonLegendaus) DELETED by LakynVonLegendaus : Didn't read properly.
Quote from Sobis :Hello, does anyone know how is this port named? I want to use my Logitech FFX pedals without the wheel, so I figured I'd by this port-to-USB cable but I don't know how to look for it...

The connector is normal 9 pin serial connector (1 pin not used though) but not sure are you asking that since serial port might be named to some other name by the purpose in the final product (wheel in this case).
Thanks, I didn't think it's that simple. I'll just go with DE-9

Logitech Pedals, some advice
(135 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG