The online racing simulator
formula v8 setup?
(10 posts, started )
formula v8 setup?
iam having a hardest time to drive the formula v8 is there any good set up?
thanks
how do you guys dowload the setups?

i just dowload the set up and exctract to the game folder and then what?
setups need to be placed in the data\settings subfolder (within the LFS folder)
that is what i did, but still dont see any setups in the game.
Hmm, odd. Here's one possibility:

Often when attachments are posted on forums, all spaces are converted into underscores. LFS looks of the exact car name to display the appropriate setups, if there's an underscore instead of a space, it won't display it. So just change "FORUMLA_XR" to "FORMULA XR" (for example) and that will make such setups appear.

If that's not the problem, I've really no idea.
please help what exectly should i do to make the setup work

step by step please.
guys i need help i am putting the setup in the data folder but safter in the game still dont see any setup
The setup(s) must be put in the data/settings/ folder. It will appear without fail if you are putting it in this directory, presently i believe you are not putting the setup in the correct folder !
I am having the same problem and last time, i downloaded them and put them in the settings folder and t deleed all my cars and tracks, when i loaded the gam up it said car/track not found, so i had to download the game again!
It sounds like something went really wrong there. Trying to be polite but I suspect user error was at least partly involved.

Tip: it's a good idea to keep a copy of the zip to save you re-downloading it things do go wrong.

formula v8 setup?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG