The online racing simulator
[RF] Drift team now recruiting
(10 posts, started )
newly opened, 2 members with an abundance of skill so far. Working on our first promotional video as i type this message.

Welcoming any talented drifters.

Please go to www.rfleague.com and visit the forums, make a post under the section "recruitment" and we'll schedule a time for a tryout.

Thanks!

TC

-P.S. I DONT CHECK THIS FORUM OFTEN, please register for our forum to ask any questions you may have.
an lfs team that calls itself rf ? oO
yep, why? I'm a regional president of the actual RF so why not :d
president of R Factor?
I dont get it
visit the website. I said nothing of R factor.

Race Factory is the team name, and the real life team/company name.

I'm not the company president, merely the southeast region president.

so why not name my project LFS team after it?

www.myspace.com/rfsoutheast

Your team tag is almost the same as my teams tag [RF], the F is white which you can't really see on here. It might confuse people, we're listed on LFSW and you can get the link to our forums from there, I joined your forum and looked on your site to see what you guys are about and hope to drift against you at some point.
[RF] vs. [RF]
Quote from Riders Motion :[RF] vs. [RF]

Maybe one day in the near future, we'll have to set something up. I've not been drifting too much since upgrading to S2.
sounds fun! sorry about the conflicting names! But, seeing as i'm part owner of a real life RF it just seemed right/easiest to me. We'll have our first video up by Monday... working on it now :d .

Nice to meet you by the way lineR32, please post on the forums about a battle when it comes time . Let me build up my roster first though :d. 2 of us only so far... lots of tryouts, but I'm being picky and weeding out most all.

ps.. www.racefactory.com is the real team HQ. racefactorysoutheast.com coming soon!
No probs dude, I'll get it set up when me and team mates are better at drifting, I've not drifted too much recently so im a little out of practice but im sure i'll get back into it in no time.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG