The online racing simulator
Saitek r220 Digital plug & play wheel. HELP !!!!!
Hi there. I seem to be having trouble with my Saitek R220 digital steering wheel it wont seem to calibrate for lfs can anyone help me as i am getting fed up of instant throttle from my keyboard .

Cheers, Dazza289
Quote from Dazza289 :Hi there. I seem to be having trouble with my Saitek R220 digital steering wheel it wont seem to calibrate for lfs can anyone help me as i am getting fed up of instant throttle from my keyboard .

Cheers, Dazza289

i have the same wheel. i had a miner problem like this so i re-installed lfs and that seemed to fix it for some reason. When i first got my one i had to invert the throttle/brake axis in lfs and its all fine now.
play around with the settings and im sure you'll work it out
Most calibration issues can be solved by:

-Going to control panel-> game controllers and calibrating your control(obvious)

-Going to LFS and make sure that your game reconizes your controller by defining how many FF devices you have

-Pressing the Recalibrate Axis button and moving you wheel form left to right and pressing all your pedals fully.

-Inverting axis if you have to...

And if all those don't work, then you probably have a problem with the wheel.
Ok i tried what Nosliw Said a while ago as i had to reinstall everything on my pc so ill try reinstalling lfs but i will probly have the same problem as before with my steering which was every time i steered just the tinyest bit (excuse my speeling) it was on full lock on the game.

Cheers for the help lads ill try again today.
Its ok lads ive got it solved thanks for the help cheers.!!!

Damn lfs is easier with wheel lool

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG