Poll : Are you interested in attending?

Closed since :
I'm interested but can't go because of the distance
I'm interested and may go
I'm interested but can't go because of the cost
I'm not interested in a gathering
I'm interested in a gathering but won't go to this type of event
I'm interested but can't go because of a date conflict
If I said yes you'd be likely disappointed upon arrival. Unless of course TAA brings his missus...
I'm interested but can't go because of the distance - not really a problem though

I'm interested but can't go because of a date conflict (voted for this one) - Moving house around that time (it's complicated, because I've already got access to the house, and we're renovating it a bit now, but won't be moving until April, so it's just a crazy time. And I'm thinking of going to Thailand too :S

I'm interested but can't go because of the cost - My finances are going to be a bit tight - £60 a month for myself on a good month, so I simply can't afford the petrol/rail costs, time there, beer etc etc.

Maybe later in the year for the "LFS UK 2007 Social 2" I'll have saved up enough.
Ouch your a good 3-4 hour drive from me. I was going to offer to pick you up but I would it just wouldn't work out.

The offer is there for anyone going. I live near oxford and I am willing to carpool anyone down there within reasonable distance of me. Sure hope I have my car here by then... driving cars with no HP suck...
Ah a shame Tristan - I was going to make sure we could chat about that brochure and greater things for LFS. I'm hoping there will be a more centrally placed karting (or similar) meet around September/October time. Who knows, maybe I might even try to organise that one but I'll take it one step at a time for now. Depends how much of a success this turns out to be too.
I'm sad too. If my situation changes (or I win the lottery, or whatever) I'll let you know ASAP
Am certainly interested in the get together at Chandlers Ford venue. Am available most days so will fall in with what the majority suggests.
It would certainly be cool if we could get someone from Finland to join in. How is it you'd be able to come anyway? I'm assuming even Finnish 14 year olds can't just say "bye mum, back in a couple of days, popping to the UK to meet up with some strangers" (all in Finnish of course) without getting a raised eyebrow.
Quote from Bob Smith :It would certainly be cool if we could get someone from Finland to join in. How is it you'd be able to come anyway? I'm assuming even Finnish 14 year olds can't just say "bye mum, back in a couple of days, popping to the UK to meet up with some strangers" (all in Finnish of course) without getting a raised eyebrow.

Lol,
LFSn00b - Moved your posts here to keep the other thread clear.

NotAnIllusion - you realise it's only a 20 minute train ride, costing a whopping £3.30 (return), from Southampton Central to Chandlers Ford. Do you really need to grab a lift?
Now these threads have had their time in the spotlight so I've got enough people to notice them, it's time to move away from the general discussion to where the threads should have been in the first place - under leagues and events.
Quote from LFSn00b :Yup, but my bigger sister is a student in England, so we're gonna meet her when that meet is, and i can go for the places i want

If you go and I go too (which i might well ) then you can tell your mum and dad that il hold your hand :P
LAN, followed by beer, followed by semi-drunken dribbling?
It's LAN but to me sounds more like how a karting experience would go =P

Would be fun to have a LAN party though sometime, followed by beer,followed closely after by more driving =) Would be great fun.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG