The online racing simulator
The Movie Maker, whos the best?
(50 posts, started )
Haven't looked at many videos in a while. But I would have to definitely raise a glass up to DoN with his slo-motion vids and Micha with his interesting twist.

Really, there are just way too many fantastic vids out there to mention "the best".
I have seen a few - Can`t remember who made those films. But the one from nations cup, I liked very much.

Then there was the guy, wo made a car chase movie in SO city. A car is trying to escape a police car - Great movie
I found the video I was talking about on my PC . It's called [marginal drift] and is in fact made by Lajoosh.

For anyone who's interested to see what I was so enthusiastic about back in the old S1 days, I uploaded it to youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t07j3qn_EEw
Krani FTW ! Whenever i see his videos i feel like i urgently need to play LFS !
Like all the guys mentioned in here: DoN, Krani, Darkone, Kamkor,....

I support the LFS Oscars idea!
I would say that JoeCool made the best movies in S1 and Kraniwani in S2 era
DoN, Joecool, MisterX (who else remembers 'The Zone' )
Quote from Kronvall :Kraniwani and DoN are the best right know, but I think Imphy will be the best ... imo

This movie says it all: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=17320

WOW! I'd never seen that video before but it BLEW ME AWAY! Not to berate anyone else's work but the camera work and video editing in that movie are simply the best I've ever seen in a LFS vid. Period. Half of the time I was thinking "Wow. That looks like real footage" and half of the time I was thinking "How the hell did he get THAT shot!?". Simply awesome.
Holy Cow, I have just seen the Slow Mo Vid by Don. How on earth did I miss that the 1st time around
:bowdown: Awesome Don.
Quote from _Rob_ :DoN, Joecool, MisterX (who else remembers 'The Zone' )

The Zone was the best video I've ever seen. Still today, I still want that sky from that misterX has in that video from Blackwood . Does anyone still have it?
Why do you all need to rate everything??? Rate and compare to each other? Just to say, well this one is the BEST! There are so many talented people out there. Some prefer this, some that.
Quote from Micha :Why do you all need to rate everything??? Rate and compare to each other? Just to say, well this one is the BEST! There are so many talented people out there. Some prefer this, some that.

Ok, let's not rate then

Has I.Scud been mentioned? Not extremely active user (3 posts, lol) but his one (and only, I suppose) video is imho one of the if not the best lfs-promo videos ever made (it's the best I know anyways):

http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... 15757&highlight=intro
Quote from alland44 :I have seen a few - Can`t remember who made those films. But the one from nations cup, I liked very much.

Then there was the guy, wo made a car chase movie in SO city. A car is trying to escape a police car - Great movie

I think it was called 'Teh Karl is Back' or something. I can;t remember who made it, but it was a great vid.
Don...hands down...
#42 - joen
Quote from deggis :Micha
DoN
Darkone

Same here.
Micha for his artistic talents, his movies are always different from his previous one.
DoN for making them super smooth and being perfect showcases for LFS.
Darkone also for his artistic styling. I remember seeing his first movie for the first time and being totally blown away by the atmosphere it had.
Quote from farcar :I think it was called 'Teh Karl is Back' or something. I can;t remember who made it, but it was a great vid.

yeahhh !
teh Karl !!
I have to credit Matrixi, DoN, Yamakawa and Imphy.
Quote from jayhawk :DoN and his slow-mo vids.

Nothing beats those for me, but there are quite a few talented movie guys out there!
the STCC broadcasts which are put together by becky rose are really cool and they seem very professional
for me DoN and Krani are and JoeC00L was the best moviemakers, cause JoeC00L is a bit out of producing LFS vids for the last year or more
1. kraniwani
2. yamakawa
3. Micha
Don
Krani
Yamakawa

Thats my top 3.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG