The online racing simulator
The Movie Maker, whos the best?
(50 posts, started )
The Movie Maker, whos the best?
So many people make movies, or clips about LFS, and I wonder whats the public opinion on who is the best at it. I cannot add a poll, as there is to many talented people our there, but just wondering, if you somebody that pops into mind, you can say, yes so and so is awesome.

Personally, it has to be Joecool. His Movies are to capturing, and adventourus and so much fun, he really captures the fun aspect of LFS and the closeness of racing.

What do you think? in your own opinion?
hey fordman long time no speak
i would say catalysts boomerang rapido history video when they went to dE is the best LFS vid ever made. so probably catalyst.

darkones 1st vid was ****ing sweet aswell.

EDIT: check the vid i made in my thread here http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=17579
i bet u think im the best vid maker now
Yep, now you mention him Joecool's videos are great. I always like Kraniwani's too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xen7bcSaF8M

I was expecting this to be some sort of competition, like who can make the best 1 minute video from a particular replay (or something) and the forum votes, although I'm sure there have been things like that in the past. If not why not?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Micha
DoN
Darkone
Quote from thisnameistaken :The guy who did the series of UF1 race videos with the old-school videogame effects. Those were my favourite videos so far.

Sorry, video maker guy - I can't remember your name.

Yamakawa
DoN and his slow-mo vids.
For me Don, and Joe Cool...
But there other awesome movie makers out there..
Quote from sinbad :Yep, now you mention him Joecool's videos are great. I always like Kraniwani's too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xen7bcSaF8M

I was expecting this to be some sort of competition, like who can make the best 1 minute video from a particular replay (or something) and the forum votes, although I'm sure there have been things like that in the past. If not why not?

Yeah, Kraniwani gets my vote, love this video here, also great choice of music on all his vids i've seen.
#11 - shim
Kamkor and Matrixi have both done very nice video's.. even tho they are generally not to the style of people round here's liking..
#12 - Davo
Another vote for Kraniwani. Everything about his vids is just perfect and original.
The into sequence for the STCC broadcasts made by SamH (I presume it's you Sam ) is pretty damn impressive as well
Well,I'm good too.Atleast my first vid was.
Yamakawa's UF1 videos were awesome
I tought i saw one thing of Don, if it was made by him it was great
Kraniwani get's my vote, haven't seen much of JoeCool lately
Can't really say who's the best, but the video I enjoyed the most of all I've seen was probably from S1 and unfortunately I don't have it anymore . Maybe somebody here remembers this rather artsy video which had some 360 degree drifting in it (XRT), a lot of b/w (or all b/w?) and the music was Col from Morcheeba? I don't remember who made it, but I'd be really grateful if somebody still has it and could upload it as I'd love to see it again. It put you in a really sentimental mood ...
For general LFS videos, I'd vote for Joecool and Don's video, loved all of their movies, they're awesome.

For drifting, nobody beats KamkoR, too bad he ain't making any nowadays.

There's quite a few rising talents in the drift movie making scene right now though, which I enjoyed a lot too.
#20 - Don
sethro
tho i think i just saw only 1 movie by him, from s1.

yamakawa has very original and funny vids also
Why not make an LFS video Oscars thing every couple of months for the Movie section?

You could have categories for best Comedy, best Action, most original, best visuals, audio etc etc

This is my entry for originality. It was made for a friend as a joke in the style of Jerry Jackson cartoons.
http://www.zen97015.zen.co.uk/rategud.wmv feel free to edit this post if it's deemed inappropriate
Quote from Don :sethro
tho i think i just saw only 1 movie by him, from s1.

Think I still have that movie stored on my harddrive..
Thats a classic!.
Other than that, I would say Joecool :-)
(but then, I am not updated on today's moviemakers)
Quote from Linsen :Can't really say who's the best, but the video I enjoyed the most of all I've seen was probably from S1 and unfortunately I don't have it anymore . Maybe somebody here remembers this rather artsy video which had some 360 degree drifting in it (XRT), a lot of b/w (or all b/w?) and the music was Col from Morcheeba? I don't remember who made it, but I'd be really grateful if somebody still has it and could upload it as I'd love to see it again. It put you in a really sentimental mood ...

I remember that one, it was Lajoosh I think (or a couple more oooo-s ), try pm-ing him.
Quote from csurdongulos :I remember that one, it was Lajoosh I think (or a couple more oooo-s ), try pm-ing him.

Yeah, that name rings a bell. Thx a lot
Can some point a few links for Joe Cool videos.
I would like to download better versions than the shown on youtube if possible.
And i would say that i really like Krani's and Don's work a lot.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG