The online racing simulator
This evening also it won't be available but i'll do my best to get it up for the race

Qual starts in 10 min
Unfortunately, we have to back up from the race. One mate skiing, next no con, third is ill... and all alone I cant manage 3 hours.. Sorry
Quote from Vykos69 :and all alone I cant manage 3 hours.. Sorry

It wouldn't be chicken soup anyway.
If u want u could take a guy from the MoE team (vince or nills or rudi or whoever) if u want, i want to have a full grid.
Is there anywhere the official result of the qualify and the starting grid for tommorow?
40 min to go and no notice about grid....
#58 - need
Or if we have Spectator available :P
Going to be an problem if it's not, since my team don't have voice coms for this race
SCCC last minute changes

Added driver for #73- Jan Gruner
TreeJump
Germany
Server is gone be the one we used for the qual sessions, [dSRC] Battle Grounds #2 pw:lfsgt

I would like everyone when they are driving to turn off any messengers any downloads everything that uses up bandwith, leave only TeamSpeak (or what ever program u use to comunicate with the team) and LFS cause we are not going to be using the Tracker because of tehnical dificulties, so make sure u don't disconect, also for this race Shift+S is not allowed, we are going back to the Assistance Car, if u are stuck in the sand, out of fuel, stuck with a flat tyre, don't shift+s, write a "help" line in LFS and race will go to full course yellow, safety car picks up the leader and slows the pace down and Assistance car goes to pick up the stranded racer and push him out of the gravel or to the pits if necesary.

If u are unlucky enough to disconect i will count the laps so rejoin the server and get back on track (disco != race finished) but let's try to avoid it

And the grids have been updated in the 1st post
THX Scoop, and the grid...
#62 - need
And Spectator?

Just so those without coms can try and work out what they are going to do for change-overs.
OSR have 1 driver that has no mic - how the hell will we schedule driver changes without LFS Spectator ...
spectator is working!
is it really working? O_O

EDIT: Spectator working, to who ever turned it on Thank you
Everyone Edit Youre Driver Line-ups If They Have Changed We Are Going To Be Using The Tracker
No change for OSR.
[quote=Cropsy;308318]South City Cab Co
XFR (GT2)

Driver: Peter Oey
LFSW: Popeye
Nationality: Netherlands

Driver: Jan Gruner
LFSW: Three Jump
Nationality: Germany
No changes for TPS #33.
Quote from Scoop :Server is gone be the one we used for the qual sessions, [dSRC] Battle Grounds #2 pw:lfsgt

I would like everyone when they are driving to turn off any messengers any downloads everything that uses up bandwith, leave only TeamSpeak (or what ever program u use to comunicate with the team) and LFS cause we are not going to be using the Tracker because of tehnical dificulties, so make sure u don't disconect, also for this race Shift+S is not allowed, we are going back to the Assistance Car, if u are stuck in the sand, out of fuel, stuck with a flat tyre, don't shift+s, write a "help" line in LFS and race will go to full course yellow, safety car picks up the leader and slows the pace down and Assistance car goes to pick up the stranded racer and push him out of the gravel or to the pits if necesary.

If u are unlucky enough to disconect i will count the laps so rejoin the server and get back on track (disco != race finished) but let's try to avoid it

And the grids have been updated in the 1st post

Is "Shift+S" now allowed?
OSR Is not appearing on the tracker and please could someone post a working version of spectator - the one linked to on the wiki is corrupted.
Oxygen Sim Racing is NOT appearing on the tracker.
Reino Laur - kloun - Estonia
Dmitri Tšubenko - RudolfR - Estonia
TeamXFR not on tracker two

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG