The online racing simulator
Please do not start the race until the tracker is working as some teams need it.
#78 - need
Caledonian Racing Team, 2nd driver isn't showing on the tracker.
Should be J.Langan, LFSW name - lurcho
when clicking on "extended statistics" or "lapcharts" for #006 Bandelnet Racing the ones from #06 Carbon Motorsports" are shown.
hey, i got a question

why is it possible to nominate a driver, that isn't in THAT team either?
Scirocco Players did so:

Danny Engels is a n!faculty driver as far as I know
If he didn't change teams it would be unfair to all the other teams

waiting for an answer
TPS Thomas P.
U can nominate who ever u like to race for u, just as long as he uses your nr and your teamskin in your car, get nills if u like or norbi or who ever u like, it's ok3 by the rules.
This series is a damn joke! Half the GT1 pack havent got a clue what they're doing, we've been taken out twice, and had another just keep on ramming at the back of the car round a corner!

The leading GT1 car decides to ram into T3 because he cant brake for the corner!
Then the corner before the 2nd split the Moron P. Jones decides to just throw himself into the corner and use our car as a barrier, totally wrecking our car and making it impossible to drive.

And your damn right theres incidents the need to be looked at! Even after having 1 driver unable to race because of issues with his pedals meaning we had to pit way earlier, and then even after the drive through we were still pretty close to the leading GT2 car only to be drove straight through by a idiot who decided to make a stupid dive for a corner he couldnt make on that line & speed and took baggy out.

So a big thanks to #42 Synergy's P. Jones for being making such a stupid move when he had NOTHING going for him and ruining our race for 1st/2nd in GT2 class! GENIUS!!
@ scoop: so why is it called a "teamrace" with real teamnames?
what sense has it, if for example TPS consists of drivers of 3 different teams?
i can't understand it, but ok -_-
-
(BurnOut69) DELETED by BurnOut69 : Dont want to drag down myself to Mercury's level
This Event was the badest of all LfS GT Races
It began with the Server on Friday then the Qualyfing Results were filled in a few minutes before the start. Then there was a start delay of 20 minutes.
Then some people thought there will be a standing start and then somebody drove full speed into me. Some people should really read the rules before they take part here.
And some GT2 teams need to learn how they make space for the faster GT1. We had a crash with a GT2 car cause he changed his line from right to left and than again right.
Another bad thing was the Safetycar. We were 20-30 seconds in front of bn and TPS. Through the Safetycar time the advance slow down to 5 Seconds. At the next Safety Car time we wanted to pit, but the Server was full. So we were forced to run another round, while the other teams could make their pit stop. Out of 30 Seconds advance got 1 Minute behind.
I hope the next Race will be better.

Nice greetings KiLl3r
If u take 3 drivers from 3 diferent teams and put them in the same car to do a race those 3 drivers will make up a team. And that's the end of that

As for the GT1-GT2 incidents i will look into them, but i would like to tell the Mercury guyz to lay off cause they are already 1 foot in the hole with the 45 min rule, and at least 1 incident i saw was Mooney's fault by my judgement, so i would sugest being quiet for a moment, and leting me analyse the incidents, ok?

Results will be up in a few days.

O yea and about the "This series is a damn joke!" PaulC2K if u think so then why don't u find smthn better to race.
It is a joke when these people are possibly getting a place in MoE as a result of the driving they're doing in this series! The previous race we entered was fine, this time it was a complete mess, including the start where the polish team 2nd on the grid somehow ended up off the track on the line-up to the start, got it pointing in the right direction and were going over the speed limit in order to get back into possition and when the race went green they had significantly more speed than they should have had at that point. Thats never a green light situation, it should have been abandoned (yet again).
Nothing against Polish guys getting back to where they should be, although had they been ahead of us coming out of T1 then maybe i'd have a different opinion, but things thankfully went back into an acceptable order so no advantage was gained by then (though there was ultimately).

But still, i'll happily stand by the fact that the standard of driving was pretty damn poor from what i saw.
Reading through this and listen to my team mates after my homecoming I'm very tired of the behaviour from Team Mercury. Do you think you own the track and the serie? Do you think you can say what you want?

Give it up and act like the other teams do. Chill down and file a protest!!

Fwiw, I really like what you are doing Scoop. This serie is great and good plant serie for MoE. Thanks! ...
Due to the constant persistance of Ray Mooney of Mercury racing about me not following my own rules, #77 Mercury Racing is disqualified for not respecting the 45min rule, and driver Ray Mooney is no longer allowed to race in LFS GT as he is (as he pointed out) an MoE driver, and that is against the rules, Mr Mooney pls go read the rules here link, MoE driver are allowed to race in GT2 and in GT1 MoE drivers and teams will be invited if needed to fill out the grid, Mooney will not be allowed to race the next event at Blackwood because of his actions in this race, he will be allowed to race at kyoto national.
Quote : GT1 class is reserved for MoE contenders, MoE drivers can race in GT2 tho, if GT1 grid is not full by race weekend an MoE team can be asked to join the race to fill out the grid.

Lol, read them yourself.
Think the starts should be improved, people not managing to do a safety lap is silly. Also, just before the first green flag (at the start) everyone slowing down again, I ended up passing them and having to let them through
Quote from PaulC2K :It is a joke when these people are possibly getting a place in MoE as a result of the driving they're doing in this series! The previous race we entered was fine, this time it was a complete mess, including the start where the polish team 2nd on the grid somehow ended up off the track on the line-up to the start, got it pointing in the right direction and were going over the speed limit in order to get back into possition and when the race went green they had significantly more speed than they should have had at that point. Thats never a green light situation, it should have been abandoned (yet again).
Nothing against Polish guys getting back to where they should be, although had they been ahead of us coming out of T1 then maybe i'd have a different opinion, but things thankfully went back into an acceptable order so no advantage was gained by then (though there was ultimately).

At start yes, u right...somebody hit me and my car steer into a pitlane...to get back into the grid i hit the pedal to the metal (plastic ) and slowndown to ur speed but Scoop wrote green flag and u hit the pedal thats why i stopped slowin to dont have too much distance to u and to the rest. And on T1 i let u to pass me if u dont renember...

EDIT:
Sry Paul, i just lose some important words readin ur post, so i deleted first sentence.
Blackman:
I could only see from the LFS Spectator, couldnt tell whether or not you'd moved over only that JP managed to get back infront so wasnt really anything to complain about, it wasnt like you'd done anything on purpose so np there really.
Nice to see some genuine race etiquette in there, thank you.
Shame a decent battle couldnt have be fought out there, and doesnt look like it will ever be in this series anyway.

Scoop:
Regarding people racing in this series and MoE, wasnt it your OWN MoE team who attended Rnd2 of this series the week before then attending the very same MoE race? You didnt have any problems fielding a team competing in MoE for that race in a GT1 class car, when this is against the rules, however now your claiming something made clear in the rules as being acceptable is actually unacceptable?
Its all very convenient really, the fact that we find some of the decisions very bizarre, then suddenly you DQ us when making no issue of it mid-race, make up rules that dont exist (even laughingly suggesting we go read them!) and tell us a driver cannot compete in MoE now because of this!?
Seriously, what part of "This series is a damn joke!" do i need to explain, previously it was just the standard of driving of some (2-3 of about 40-50 people) in there and some very odd calls midrace, i think you've expanded things into the organisation department this weekend too, with the messing about with servers, punishing our chatting (fine) while allowing 1 other person to chat twice unpunished in a 10-15min spell, late starts and now making rules up?

Cawwa:
When this series is supposed to be the qualification series for a place in a respectable race series, you'd expect the standard of driving to be worthy of that, this time round it wasnt, its that simple.
We did round 2 of this series and it was fine, everyone seemed to wait for a suitable time to make a pass rather than doing something stupid, this time round it was a very different story, and having 2 cars decide your invisable and one purposely nudging you round a corner is pretty poor IMO, i guess you dont see that having your car punted when your leading or completely wrecked (where it was wobbling all over the road) when theres a potentially decent battle for 1st just 5-6sec infront of you.

Now Scoop is making up rules, changing his mind on his decisions as he made it clear he didnt have a problem with it in the server, im assuming that joking about wanting payments to allow it can be considered he wasnt going to DQ him, and the fact that I wasnt able to race and Pecker had hardware issues on lap 6, it wasnt planned and couldnt be provented, we pointed this out in the IRC channels and we werent told we might as well give up and leave now, but not it seems he's decided to use that as well as rules that dont exist (which his own team would have bent if they did exist) in order to bully us.

We asked for action to be taken, and i understand nothing was done, though after the race it was made clear nothing is done during the race only afterwards. So we HAVE made complaints, but still, the stupid actions of those drivers (1 in particular) wont give us the race with Polish Racing, so excuse me if im not too impressed with those actions which have no impact on our spoilt race. We got 2 penalties for chatting, both made because of expressing anger at those people making silly moves, im not aware of any disputing these, chatting isnt allowed (it is for 1 person, TWICE, but what the heck) is it REALLY unreasonable to expect some kind of continuety, some fair administration on an event priding itself on being the way into MoE? My expectance of this series was to get good racing, sure accidents happen, pinch of salt and all that, but incident after incident, and now we're being treated to non-existant rules and to punish us AFTER the event while allowing us to continue knowing we had no option but to run 1 driver for the majority of the race, not by choice, but by bad luck. I dont expect decisions to be changed in our favour because were Mercury Racing, i'd expect everyone to be treated equal, i wouldnt be impressed if someone drove through the Polish Racing guys when a decent battle was on because of stupid decision making, however i never expected this sort of bias decision making where rules are invented and decisions are purposely changed.

Proof is in the pudding:

Post claiming to go read the rules: Today 21:03
Post suggesting Scoop reads them too: Today 21:21
Race Rules thread: Last edited by Scoop : Today at 21:38.

Oh, and we've just spotted some more lies from our race organiser, he's even edited Bawbag's post containing his quote of what the rules ORIGINALLY said before Scoop decided to go editing them to basically make new rules up in which to punish us.
Cawwa, this is the guy doing a great job? Seriously? You trust him to make the right call when it came down to it?

Scoop, this is Copied and pasted, dont even bother editing your lies into this post!
Im not taking part in a series run by someone so bias that they'd purposely manipulates rule in order to punish a team for disputing some of the frankly p*ss poor decisions made in this race. Telling someone that what they did was against the rules, then running off and adding the rule after being proved incorrect.
Your not fit to take part in a series like this, let alone be trusted to oversee the FAIR running of it!
Quote :Each team may enter only 1 car per class
GT1 class is reserved for MoE contenders, MoE drivers can race in GT2 tho, if GT1 grid is not full by race weekend an MoE team can be asked to join the race to fill out the grid.
As the league admin i reserver the right to refuse certain drivers/teams if a feal they are not suited for the league.

This is a joke changing rules midway into a season is uncalled for to get your own way it is just so ****ing childish, There are some really bad drivers who can not handle those powerful cars and did not even practice enough for this event and you gave us a DT and a stop&go for chatting M.Miller chatted 2 times in the space of 5 mintues and you did nothing but was quick enough to jump on merc's back
Lower than low, Scoop.
Attached images
Idiot.JPG
@Paul
You don't need to adress all your argumentation to me, all I was reacting on was the fact you are throwing up your anger in here without respect to other drivers or to the organizer of the race.
Mr Mooney didn't chat in the race, he yelled and swered at the driver who didn't manage to avoid him. To me that itself would be a course for a dq for unsportmanship. But it's not up to me, Scoop runs this show and he was kind enough to let Mr Mooney continue the race.

When it comes to drivers that clearly don't master the car or the track, of course it' not good or wanted. Me as a team leader like the idea of testing new drivers in over heated situations and LFS-GT is a good oportunity to do that. I guess some drivers have dificutlies to judge all the situations right all the time. It takes experience to do that and how can they can get that? If you guys think the drivers are stupid and hit you with purpose or was to lazy to turn the wheel or brakes, you are on a very thinn ice. You haven't been an expert for that long time, surely you haven't forget when yourself was a noob. Peaple do make mistakes. Help them instead of barking at them. File a protest instead of taking a pee on a driver and sh*t on the organizer. The community would feel a lot better to Team Mercury.
I did not change the rules mid way through the season, i only made them clearer because a few ppl pointed out a few things that were unclear.
And in your post Mooney i cerected a typo that was also in the rules, instead of "and MoE" i corected to "an MoE", Sorry for doing it.

Quote :Now Scoop is making up rules, changing his mind on his decisions as he made it clear he didnt have a problem with it in the server, im assuming that joking about wanting payments to allow it can be considered he wasnt going to DQ him, and the fact that I wasnt able to race and Pecker had hardware issues on lap 6, it wasnt planned and couldnt be provented, we pointed this out in the IRC channels and we werent told we might as well give up and leave now, but not it seems he's decided to use that as well as rules that dont exist (which his own team would have bent if they did exist) in order to bully us.

Paul when u told me about the problem i understood it wasn't smthn planed so i decided to overlook it and make an exeption from the rules for u guyz, but after the race your team mate bawbag INSISTED i folow the rules and disqualify the team, as for 1ST racing in round 2 at Aston GT, i invited them to do so, because i did not have a full grid, and if u look closer u will see that it was actualy 1ST&Cyber colaboration cause there was a driver from each team. And if you would have the smallest gram of inteligence u would have realised that i was not bullying u, in this race i overlooked 3 drive through and a stop&go, for mercury, but again because of your actions i am forced to respect the rules 100% and disqualify the team.
Well, theres no such rule stating that an MoE driver cannot take part in a GT2 class car, you just pulled that one out of thin air and decided to ban him from the next LFS GT round however for some f*cked up reason he's allowed to take part in the one after? How does that work?!?

So you are telling me that Bawbag plain and simple said 'disqualify us for not doing 2 suitably lengthed stints' or are you really saying that he disputed the fact that you seemed to be very lax with the rules for some people and not so with others, and suggested that either you followed your own rules or just pretty much abandoned them completely unless you were going to be fair and punish people equally.
Having 1 rule for some and another for others isnt particularly fair, punishing for chatting and then ignoring someone doing it twice minutes later seems particularly bizarre and hypocritical to me, either chatting is punishable or its not, and as far as im aware we were punished each time, one of which was given a stop-go rather than drive through. Im assuming that would be for calling the genious P.Jones a 'f*cking moron' which may be considered uncalled for, i'd say the exact same for making such a stupid move in a stupid corner when your so far behind anyone else all you can do is ruin someone elses race, and they succeed in doing this.

Personally im getting a little tired with seeing double standards on rules, this week in LFS GT and also the last couple of races in MoE where the blatent disregard for the rules is perfectly acceptable to the point where their actions (3 of which are OUTSIDE whats acceptable in the rules) are ignored and the mess they create behind them is punished while their chatting, brake testing and speeding goes unpunished and no comment is made about a single incident. Last week someone decided to be a smart arse and join the accidental vote to kick, hilarious, nothing given somehow hitting the smilie shortcut is punishable, purposely pressing a button to vote someone for no reason bringing up just as much (technically more) text on screen as a smilie or sentance would take up.
I can understand accidental incidents, we had no say in the matter that BB had to do about 2hr 35min of the race, i was stuck looking after my 20mth old neice so had to keep her occupied, peckers controls went to sh*t and the practicing we'd been doing through the week and 'strategy' went straight out the window 6 laps into the race. If your going to follow the rules as they are laid out, then fine our team should be disqualified for not completing 2 acceptable stints. If your not following the rules then it seems very unfair and hypocritical to just throw rules around as you please, particularly making them up to suit your requirements. We didnt sneak an MoE driver into the line-up, he did the 2nd Qual run, he was named beforehand, and i'd certainly hope your not going to tell me you had no idea he wasnt part of our MoE line-up? so you knew he was an MoE driver before during and after, by not questioning him being there surely your accepting him being there just as you did for this 1st/Cyber merging. Eitherway, as the rules DONT state he cant drive the GT2 car, banning him from the next round seems quite astonishing really, and yet again, one rule for some, another for others.

Why cant rules be rules, make them black and white and stick to them, instead of them being completely ignored for certain individuals and then have them followed to the letter of the law and even invent new ones to punish others. Be leanient if the situation calls for it by all means, but allow that to apply to everyone not just mates and people you dont want to p*ss off as it turns things into a joke.

Eitherway, i think a space in GT2 class has just opened up, Bawbag has freshly created rules that still dont actually exist stopping him from competing, I gather pecker isnt so impressed by actions here either and i have no interest in competing in this series any more when i see new rules being invented to punish our drivers and organisers allow others to brake the rules while punishing others for doing the exact same thing. Either rules are stood by or they might as well be scrapped and we just make it all up as we go along, maybe names pulled out of a hat saves us having to practice and having a decent battle ruined after working so hard to get back into that position.

*Most of the above is events in general, im sure you can dig out the bits relevent to LFS GT and those that arent.
How can i get the replay of the race?????

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG