The online racing simulator
New Driver For Mercury
(22 posts, started )
New Driver For Mercury
With recent additions to the team in the past months, we've kept our doors closed to invites for new members... However, we've always had quite a few good friendships with some other drivers in the past, and decided to bring in a new member for our team. He has been solo for a while after being in Team 400 (where some of our current drivers have come from), and should now enjoy his stay with Mercury.

Our first ever Swedish driver, KayBe,is now going to be wearing the Mercury tags and be seeing you on the track soon enough

Please welcome #35 - (\/) K.Bergström

Mercury Racing Team

:checkered
Congrats to both KayBe and Merc. Well done.
congrats Kaybe, You've found a really nice and sadly also a fast team
Welcome Kaybe, glad to have you in the team
Oh gawd now we got a swede? whats next!?

Welcome Kaybe
welcome aboard Kaybe
Congrats Kaybe!
chea welcome kaybe
Thx m8s, it feels nice to be in a team again.....and what a team.!!!!!!!!!! Cya on track.
Good luck to both and yeah, it's nice to see a swede in a good team like Mercury
GRAATTSSS KAAYBBEE!!!!!
and merc
Grats my fellower Scandinavian
And the Mercs
Welcome kaybe!!
Congratulations Kaybe!

That's a nice one cya
Grats KayBe
Mercury is one of the strongest teams in LFS. Good luck in 2007 events
#16 - samj
are you still looking for a new member
Quote from samj :are you still looking for a new member

Sorry but the team is only an invite team

P.S. i would recommand to get some miles done before trying to join a team because you have only done 3 miles online
Yeah sorry about rejecting your invite Mercury but im already with a good team now, but im flattered. REALLY I AM.

But its for the best, you understand right?
Oh ovcourse Rooble, we just didn't want to pass the opportunity of having such a driver on our team. (One that has the ability to make up suck crapbull )

Ps, welcome to the team Kaybe
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by rc10racer
#20 - th84
Did my invite get lost again? Oh well, maybe next time.
No, the team bosses decided that I was a big enough noob to fill in the team twice over so there's no room for anymore, i'll do a swap if you want though?
wuipetiwup, grats kaybe

New Driver For Mercury
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG