The online racing simulator
#1 - krypt
Returning S1 Driver - Question...
Hi there,

It has been quite awhile since I checked out the LFS site, but ended up here last night and I see that S2 has been released and there are some really cool looking cars.

I downloaded the S2 build and the latest patch, and unlocked it to S1 to have a play to see if I wanted to buy the license for S2.

Anyway, I went to multiplayer, and could only see 4 servers, there were no players and each of the servers required a password.

What I wanted to ask, was this because I only had S1 unlocked, and all the decent servers with players on were S2? Or, was it because I had the S2 build with patch 2 and no servers support that? Or, was there something I needed to setup/enable before I could see more servers?

Any help or info would be much appreciated!

Krypt..
#3 - ORION
The original release P and the P2 patch are fully compatible, at least Scawen says so

In the S2 server list, there are roughly 300 servers, and many hundred racers online.
Quote from ORION :In the S2 server list, there are roughly 300 servers, and many hundred racers online.

Thats great, if you own S2. If you own S1 like he does, then your pretty much screwed for people to race with.
Well, YOu unlocked it to S1 to see if S2 is worth getting... Well I have S2 believe Me it is worth
#6 - krypt
Only one thing for it. I will have to buy S2 tonight

I want to drive that V8 car thingy....
#7 - Gunn
Yes please come to S2. The extra content is fantastic.
Pay for it - miles better than S1...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG