The online racing simulator
I drift and need a team
(12 posts, started )
I drift and need a team
Ok i have been a fan of the art of drift for 4 years and have practiced it on games such as GT4 and other simulations.

I have been playinf 5 days so far but! i am not all that bad i am a demo racer for now and i may! make new acount becuase i dont like this name lol i know illepall but hey my choice? but anyway in demo i play the server called Antik Drift #2 alot but that has gone so now i plaY Antik Dtift #1

if that disapeers then i may go to locken Drift and i soemtiems play in Good Freinds Conection D i think its called.

I do have many settings ive made and many are good when i first started somebody helped me out with drift and gave me a setting to start of with i have had many battles since these 5 days its been 24/7 play yh i know illepall haha.

So then im looking for a team come see in one of those rooms i do name my self

Dizzle in those Rooms my car is XRT Yellow body and black rims and wheels sometimes i drive white car with balck rims and wheels im quite fond of the team ETS or ETC i think its ETS i see them twin drfit on Antik Drift #1 alot sometiems and laods more great people there too.

I do try to find the best line on the track and the best suited gears for each corner and best speed for it. i havnt quite acomplished some corners yet perfect i can drift them yh sure but not at maximum perfection but i learn from being behind the better drivers aswell so i get better by the hour. ^^

So then yes you may call me a n00b ubut i dont care.

Thanku.
Well nebie's are welcome at [RF] all the time. we are a new drift teamat the moment with mainly extablished Racers rather than drifters. i've kinda crossed over to drifting myself and a few others have so your welcome to join us.

www.RacingFanatics.co.nr
Guess Racing has a bunch of drifters.

Link below if you're intrested.
good luck with that, hot head. 5 days and you learned drifting. After 4 years, I'm still learning...
i am drifting for 3 yrs and im still learning....u in 5 days to know....maybe...
drifting is all in the setup.

with a good setup, a monkey could drift the xrt,
Ok seriously thats sad 5 years and still learning this game isnt totley real with the xrt u wouldnt spin out so easy 5 years c'mon!

And yh im still learning but yh 5 dys isnt enough ive in playin 3 weeks now and still need practice but im much faster now.

5 years, sad
it took me 3 days to manage a full drift lap of BL reverse so it aint that hard really. but i did have previous experience of racing in the XFG which might of made a difference
Quote from BenjiMC :Well nebie's are welcome at [RF] all the time. we are a new drift teamat the moment with mainly extablished Racers rather than drifters. i've kinda crossed over to drifting myself and a few others have so your welcome to join us.

www.RacingFanatics.co.nr

Is it allright for me to join?, I been playing LFS for 1 n 1/2 years and just started drifting. I added ye on msn to have a chat
AzzY
ok.. good luck

I drift and need a team
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG