The online racing simulator
#1 - Gizz
simple sugestion (split times)..
a bit basic but i thought it maybe worth a mention....

split times....

it would be nice if the devs worked it so that if your split time is faster than the previous lap it would pop up on your screen in a different colour...

green if its faster
yellow if its exactly the same :Eyecrazy:
red if its slower...

basicly making it easyer in a race sitution/setup testing to see how you are progressing....

there could also be a option in the options screen to this this function...

E.G

Relative to fastest lap
relative to previous lap...

as i say just a quickie
I'd just like to see individual split times instead of combined times (since you started that lap). Like we get when hotlapping.
Quote from Bob Smith :I'd just like to see individual split times instead of combined times (since you started that lap). Like we get when hotlapping.

Yes please. I would like to see plus/minus on the splits from lap to lap too (is that an option I've missed?). Also, if I pit to make some changes (offline), I would like my previous lap times to remain so I can directly compare any improvements.
Would also like lap time history for a session.
Yes i want this alot!
And also let the time-distance to the other racers appear longer please. Don't see any reason to hide them so fast again

Greetz,
Warper
Yeah need that. It's like on Westhill....2nd split, brake, hard left, hard right....time disappeared....but,uh...when in the world do you want me to check my distance from others if I'm busy driving the slow section of the track??

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG