The online racing simulator
Need a 3D car editor...
(63 posts, closed, started )
Quote from TigerClw :Like i said a milion time .. it is for personal use .. NO PUBLIC RELEASE .. maybe some pics .. if i can pull it off .. I was interested in a BMW M5 , Evo 9 and Audi RS4. :P

You'r a NOOB!

for one.. Noobs only get fed driving assistance and functional help...

But your more than a NOOB....

You'r from Noob country where Noobs think they can to anything non-Noobish!

What your trying to do requires.... a brain bigger than Scawen's...

NOBODY HAS A BRAIN BIGGER THAN SCAWEN!!!!!
#52 - joen
Well, that was really worth digging up an old thread...

ah oval junkies...
noobs...
#54 - Jakg
Kegetys? Mabye

Chuck Norris? F*** yeh!
Where does Chuck store it then? I always thought his head looked a little small... lol
Behind Chuck Norris' beard is a fist, and behind that is the extra brain.
#57 - joen
that was really worth the bump.
^^
UH OH can i have the mod J/K not really
#59 - Jakg
he released a few, and then removed them, there are a few still on the net via google though
SNOOP, do you ever read the threads you respond to? Not meaning any disrespect, but that added nothing to the (old) conversation. The topic of modding, its Pros and Cons has been talked to death.
i am S2 racer and i like to add in cars/mod tracks i done got bored along time ago of lfs been waiting for new stuff like for s3 so its not all just demo racers , i been around purty much from the start of lfs
<kneejerkreaction> SSSGOKU, Is it true that you've been around since 2003? Really ? Wow. And Nobody's ever slapped you around with a Grammar or Spelling book? People with your level of poor literacy embarass me, because as an American you reflect poorly on other Americans.</kneejerkreaction>

At this point I just want to appologize to the world at large. Would it KILL people to TRY to sound like they attended school? We spend millions of dollars a year on schools, only to turn out retards like this. I watched all my classmates in school, and couldn't beleive the amount of money that got wasted on them.
..wow this got out of hand

i'm gonna send this one to the :tombstone now
This thread is closed

Need a 3D car editor...
(63 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG