The online racing simulator
s2 v im having trouble
(4 posts, started )
s2 v im having trouble
ive got s2 q but cant find the pacth to u then t and v so i down loaded the s2 v from scratch and clicked run and then waited, once it finnished nothink happen it didnt say set up or take me to any more setup screen is this normal just that mu lfs is stall saying s2 0.5q on the menu
do i have to restart or what cheers in advance for your help
#2 - Davo
Where did it extract? You should save it to a folder called LFS and then extract it there.
#3 - garph
Quote from djfactor :ive got s2 q but cant find the pacth to u then t and v so i down loaded the s2 v from scratch and clicked run and then waited, once it finnished nothink happen it didnt say set up or take me to any more setup screen is this normal just that mu lfs is stall saying s2 0.5q on the menu

It doesn't hold your hand and install like other games, you just extract it to where ever you want, like the c:\ for example.

If you run the installer again you'll see where it extracted it to the first time or just search for lfs.exe.
Quote from djfactor :ive got s2 q but cant find the pacth to u then t and v so i down loaded the s2 v from scratch and clicked run and then waited, once it finnished nothink happen it didnt say set up or take me to any more setup screen is this normal just that mu lfs is stall saying s2 0.5q on the menu

Try closing background programs or getting more RAM.

s2 v im having trouble
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG