The online racing simulator
900 degree steering
(16 posts, started )
900 degree steering
how do you set it up so that your car and wheel are in synch in turning
#2 - Davo
They can't be, the cars max in fls is 720.
If you want your wheel to match the in-game one, just look under Steering in the garage, set it to match the cars maximum, then change it in your wheel settings in windows.
thanks
What game is that ? Is it LFS or Rfactor as I only playing demo at mo not sure if its a circuit in full LFS
New wheel this week and full licence for me then me thinks and thanks for such a quick response
Quote from as50215 :New wheel this week and full licence for me then me thinks and thanks for such a quick response

Uh, yeah. Youre wasting your time on one track and 3 cars. BUY S2!!!
#9 - S0ul
Quote from LFSn00b :It's LFS with South City.

Beautiful Landscape for South city,isnt it....i never actually noticed the palms there
its actually Fern Bay Black (reverse possably)

SD.
If you watch the whole video, you'll see that it's Fern Bay (black rev, yup) AND south city. So both is right...
:fence3d:

getting my g25 in 3 hours:lovies3d:
Quote from diedwater :does anyone know what wheel is in that video? it looked much better then my DFP. I always think that big wheel feels like real car wheel...so i always wanted a big one, like a real car steering wheel size.

anyone can help me out?

That is a heavily modded DFP. witha custom home made shifter and clutch,AFAIK.

now go and buy S2 please.
Quote from diedwater :does anyone know what wheel is in that video? it looked much better then my DFP. I always think that big wheel feels like real car wheel...so i always wanted a big one, like a real car steering wheel size.

anyone can help me out?

I think it's probably a DFP with a Frex conversion and an Act Labs shifter.

http://www.frex.com/gp/
#15 - bhs
Turn your ingame and windows rotation to 900 degrees. Set your Wheel turn Compensation to .01 and set controller rotation in all your setups to 900 degress.
thats my old modded DFP :P with act labs shifter and homeade 3 pedals lol

900 degree steering
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG