The online racing simulator
am i the only american?
(91 posts, started )
am i the only american?
there is one thing i want to know here, ami the only american on here?

(just wanted to know)
definitely.
#4 - JTbo
Quote from amcrambler :there is one thing i want to know here, ami the only american on here?

(just wanted to know)

Yes, you have been left alone in dark corner of LFS forum, being only one american nobody don't like to play with you

Well how do you think that it would be possible that you would be only american here? It is just impossible, there is just too many of you in world that in this place there would be only one
Quote from JTbo :Yes, you have been left alone in dark corner of LFS forum, being only one american nobody don't like to play with you

Well how do you think that it would be possible that you would be only american here? It is just impossible, there is just too many of you in world that in this place there would be only one

well you seem to forget most americans are idiots who play the game for a few minutes then get mad beacause you need to know how to tune a car to play the game and do math to figure out how much to pay

(see what i mean!?!?! i can barely spell!)
Did you just insult yourself?

Anyway, welcome to the forum. There are plenty of Americans here, just look for the American flag by their name
-
(XCNuse) DELETED by XCNuse
oh ok but i can get out of insulting my self beacuse i am 50% cuban %10 french and %10 canadian
#9 - Jakg
erm, can you count

50 + 10 + 10 = 70, btw

EDIT - Funnycat, ANYONE can create an LFSW account, but only S2 users get the stat recording etc
the remaining 30% are pure muscles.
#11 - Jakg
in answer to the original question...

"hopefully"

Im here for you buddy
yes i can count but i am curently living in ypsi michigan USA so the flag i wave is the american flag but beacasue i am of a different ethnicity i can get out of dissing myself

thanks to the guy above me

oh and jakg... man you people realy do love poking fun at americans when they get themselfs in insanely confusing perdicaments
Quote from Funnycat :Lol, he's a demo racer! he cant access LFSW! You need a license to do it, no?

bullshit... everyone can access lfsw... either he chooses to login with his lfs name or takes the guest login....
#16 - JTbo
Quote from amcrambler :well you seem to forget most americans are idiots who play the game for a few minutes then get mad beacause you need to know how to tune a car to play the game and do math to figure out how much to pay

(see what i mean!?!?! i can barely spell!)

So they say, so they say, but there was once something really weird thing happening, I met intelligent american, that should not happen, right?

No really, there are stupid americans as much as there is slow finns
Quote from amcrambler :you need to [..] do math to figure out how much to pay

Hehe, that's the first 'noob protection' to keep them off ruining the S2 servers.

'Live for Speed - the only racing game you have to do math to play it'.

To be honest, I get quite a few e-mails from Germans who ask what license they have to buy as well as some people who bought the wrong one (like paying only 18 euro or 54 euro for S1 + S1 + S2).
Quote from JTbo :So they say, so they say, but there was once something really weird thing happening, I met intelligent american, that should not happen, right?

No really, there are stupid americans as much as there is slow finns

yea i agree i know a few slow finns and well.. i guess the ratio of slow finns to americans is about the same beacause of popluation differnces
america cant make cars that turn.
Quote from Captain Slow :america cant make cars that turn.

Oh, thats it. youre on my list, MAAAAN!

Anyhow, Aurora Illinois here.
I can't see this thread turning out any better than this........
you guys have proven my point if i were on an american thread some one would be spamming and calling me an idiot foreign an some americans have the ability to carry on a conversation for more then 5 min. but it dosent prove that i am the only american here but the american people that posted did so i have had my points proven.
Quote from amcrambler :yes i can count but i am curently living in ypsi michigan USA so the flag i wave is the american flag but beacasue i am of a different ethnicity i can get out of dissing myself

[rant]
Were you born and raised here in America? Then you are an American. I am fed up with people in our country who seem to think they a need a label other than "American". Calling someone "African American" or in your case "Cuban-American" is about as silly as me calling myself "Danish-American" and getting offended if someone says otherwise. There is only one race on this planet, the human race. If, for example, there is in front of you one brown house cat with black stripes, and one gray tortiseshell, do you consider them different races because of the color their fur, or the shape of their face??? illepall It is my lifelong mission to convice others, in a Socriatic approach, that the idea of different races is as outdated as the "theroy" that the Earth is flat. The less people micromanage this ethinicity and racial bull, the more we as HUMAN BEINGS can move forward in peace and harmony.
[/rant]
Quote from jayhawk :[rant]
Were you born and raised here in America? Then you are an American. I am fed up with people in our country who seem to think they a need a label other than "American". Calling someone "African American" or in your case "Cuban-American" is about as silly as me calling myself "Danish-American" and getting offended if someone says otherwise. There is only one race on this planet, the human race. If, for example, there is in front of you one brown house cat with black stripes, and one gray tortiseshell, do you consider them different races because of the color their fur, or the shape of their face??? illepall It is my lifelong mission to convice others, in a Socriatic approach, that the idea of different races is as outdated as the "theroy" that the Earth is flat. The less people micromanage this ethinicity and racial bull, the more we as HUMAN BEINGS can move forward in peace and harmony.
[/rant]

wow ok well i respect your opinoin but i am very proud of being cuban so i often call my self cuban and i can not change your paradigms but i can show you my reasoning. if a number is 0.5 you round up to 1 rite? well lets ignor my other etnicities and focus on cuban and american. both are 0.5 so i am half, or i can round andbe eather or. so i can be cuban, cuban/american, or american you see what im saying here???
Quote from amcrambler :wow ok well i respect your opinoin but i am very proud of being cuban so i often call my self cuban and i can not change your paradigms but i can show you my reasoning. if a number is 0.5 you round up to 1 rite? well lets ignor my other etnicities and focus on cuban and american. both are 0.5 so i am half, or i can round andbe eather or. so i can be cuban, cuban/american, or american you see what im saying here???

......not really, what was the point of this thread again? Oh, yes! Are you the only American, even tho you don't like being called American, don't think of yourself as American and have insulted all the Americans here!

...wait, I've confused myself again....

No, you're not the only American here.

ohohohooh, p.s.

Quote from amcrambler :you guys have proven my point if i were on an american thread some one would be spamming and calling me an idiot foreign an some americans have the ability to carry on a conversation for more then 5 min. but it dosent prove that i am the only american here but the american people that posted did so i have had my points proven.

So basically you're saying that if you posted a thread on an American forum, calling most Americans idiots, they'd just spam you and call you an idiot back....man alive, I wonder why they would do that?

am i the only american?
(91 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG