The online racing simulator
Out of Licenses for the month
(5 posts, started )
So I downloaded and installed the 'Patch U to V' yesterday, installed fine. Went to play S2, had to unlock it, I assumed due to the patch. Played for a few hours just fine. Decided to reformat my computer and add more space to my main partition(LFS is on a second HD), but of course when I got Windows re-installed I had to re-unlock S2, again no problem. But when I went to play it, it reverted itself back to the old patch and not the V patch. So I went and installed the 'Patch U to V' again and again it made me re-unlock S2, but this time I am out of licenses' for the month.

Is it normal for you to be required to unlock S2 again after Patch V? Is there a way for me to get S2 unlocked again before next month? I dont plan on re-formatting or installing any other patches anytime soon, I just want to play some S2 with the new patch. I love how the GTI sounds and running Fern Bay on the STCC servers rock!

If theres anyway to credit an unlock to my account I would greatly appriciate it
#2 - joen
#3 - Davo
Tech support handles this but goodluck getting an unlock during the break. You were given 2 before the patch was realesed so you must've used both of them up somehow.
Yah I used both, one after I installed the 'Patch U to V'. Then later that same night I reformatted and had to unlock it once more of course, but the second unlock, for some reason LFS was no longer patched with 'V'. It reverted back to the 'U' patch even though I had installed the 'Patch U to V' prior to reformatting. And finally after patching LFS back to 'V' I have to unlock it once more but am out of unlocks.

Thanks for the link joen, I will give it a try. Not extremely worried about it as I should get an unlock once January hits correct? I probably can be happy playing the Demo untill then. Thanks guys!
Is it just me? After this whole week I didn't have to unlock LFS at all. I'm runnning Patch V. Demo is fun racing sometimes anyways. And It's almost January.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG