The online racing simulator
1.7km small Track
(10 posts, started )
1.7km small Track
Thats a great idea! Would make the drifters happy, too.
Did no-one tell the guy who bought the track that it was meant for go karts?

tbh if I had any complaints with LFS tracks i'd ask for less chicanes, as LFS seems to have rather too many for my taste. As for track suggestions, the key word is 'more' please, rather than particular tracks.

EDIT: Does it really take all those squiggly lines just to say TIS?
all tracks are affluent of chicanes; especially F1 tracks, i can't think of one F1 track that has less than 4 chicanes (italy is an acception, 3 is still plenty)

chicanes are just used to slow it all down and make it more technical, they are what seperate the teams and the drivers, and those who get the line and those that dont

i mean.. a chicane is a chicane.. how many other turns besides left and right turns can make up a track?
#5 - axus
You know you're an LFS addict when you watch an car video on YouTube and try to change the view with V.
Quote from XCNuse :all tracks are affluent of chicanes; especially F1 tracks, i can't think of one F1 track that has less than 4 chicanes (italy is an acception, 3 is still plenty)

Brazil has only one, I think. Spain, too.
How many chicanes does the Nurburgring Nordshleiffe have?

The point stands clearly. some folks like old-school road courses, that are more of flow, and less of trick, and full lock to full lock technicality.

*shrugs* I can grow to like either, but I'm a person that loves AS National, and tracks that flow well.
Besides, I do like that multi layout with the half-mile flat tracked oval. Could be interesting for some, and could even draw the attention of NASCAR watching lefties. All in all, a very good layout, to be more to the point of the thread
#9 - ajp71
I would like scarily fast real road tracks

Chicanes do have a value in real racing, they save lives, but mainly keep insurance companies happy. They're always a rather last minute solution so I don't like them, you can get some blindingly fast near flat chicanes that aren't really chicanes in the modern sense seeing as they are far more dangerous than a straight. TBH LFS doesn't have many real chicanes (ie. very tight and slow) in it and that can never be a bad thing.
Rightly put, most LFS chicanes are more "kinks" than anything

1.7km small Track
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG