The online racing simulator
Xfe
(17 posts, started )
Xfe
Each car has its own Rival. Like the XFG and the XRG. The XRT, FXO and RB4. UFR and XFR Etc.

But the UF1 is left in the dust and has no real rival.

So how about an XFE? a More, toned down version of the XFG.

No Sports wing, No Sports Muffler (Small pea Shooter), Simple front facia.

With maybe with a 1.1 liter, but heavier than the UF1 so they match out.

My 2 Cents.
#2 - dev
That would be nice
How about a RWD counterpart for the UF1? Something like a small roadster powered by a 1.3l engine but heavier then the UF1.
How about a keicar like the Suzuki Cappucino?
how about XRE?
RWD Small Car
Wasnt really idea. the point i was getting at is that the XFG is actually the XF GTi, and it obviously comes with some sort of sports kit. i was suggesting a Non GTi Model, with a smaller engine, like a 1100cc. No Hatch Wing, Smaller Bumpers, Smaller Front Air Dam etc.
#7 - Chaos
When a "rival" for the UF, then pls a RWD! Something like the Skoda 110R Rear engined RWD, 1107cc, 42kW, 86 Nm, 805kg
Or even djgizmo68 idea + Skoda 110R + Fiat Uno 1.0 45KM

Hmm, there was even UnoTurbo... 1.4l, 118bhp, 7,8s 0-100km/h, and 206km/h vmax Fair oponent for XFG?
#9 - Davo
Yes a car to compete with the small fwd cars would be good, but perhaps to go with the UFR and XFR to be more fun to drive. MXR or something mid engined
your all not getting my point, all the other cars hatch other matchs for fair competition.

its the "UF1" Thats has non...
Quote from luftrofl :How about a keicar like the Suzuki Cappucino?

Yes, and a 4WD one as well - and then we could have K-car GTR and other K-car GTR in the little GTR class - i'd love to see a turbo car against the XFR and UFR.
Dont worry Giz..

I know what you mean and +1.

I like a blast in the UF1, but it is a little bland as it has no rivial, whole track full of UF1. A toned down XFG would be great.
I agree with General Lee on this. +1
+1 for suzuki cappucino.
#16 - nilo

Xfe
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG