The online racing simulator
Need help
(11 posts, started )
Need help
Hello!
I'm trying to upload my video to YouTube. YouTube sais that max. 320x240 sized videos can be uploaded. That's why I compessed to this size with VirtualDub, using Xvid codec. Then I finally uploaded to YouTube.
I don't know why but youtube compressed my videoillepall and the quality is really very bad I can't understand why youtube compress my video if it's made in the appropriate size. Few days ago I uploaded a 512x380 video and it also compressed, that's OK, I know why. Because of the max. size (320x240)

So I would like to ask for some help, how and what to do that my videos can keep their perfect quality after uploading it to YouTube
Anyway, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvEcuh9bP5g
well you can try converting it using gotube and you can "make them better" and find it on :google:
ill download your video and make it better
but im not telling anyone how
people in australia know
well some
#5 - kaynd
Youtube always drops the bit rate even more so the videos can be watched in real time when downloading them from a 512kbps connection

So videos in no way they can keep their perfect quality.

One tip is to upload the video with the recommended resolution and codec but with as high bit rate as possible.

The upload limit is 100ΜΒ so you can upload a 3mitute video 320*240 @ 30fps and 4000kbps bit rate
Anyway youtube is going to compress it again but now the overall quality will be better because the source video quality is better.

Anyway I am anxious to see how ethan520 can improve the quality without having the source vid.
I dont know why, but why u using this webs (Youtube and google.video) I think thaht better choice is jst upload it to some upload server (like megaupload, send space etc.)
#7 - kaynd
Yes that’s good for the video quality but uploading the movie in such sites makes it easier for people that don’t have time (or they are bored) to download big video files or search for the codecs, in witch the video is encoded if the don’t have them, to see it.

Best is to use all the ways.
kaynd>
and where can I set the bitrate to e.g 4000 in VirtualDub?
Still cant find it
In the codec’s settings.
Eg Visual dub
Video>compression

You should compress again your initial project video in a higher bit rate… not the, already in low bit rate compressed, video.
Thank you very much

Need help
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG