The online racing simulator
#1 - Koopa
www.xpowerracing.eu in search of enthousiastic members
Hello lads we of Xpower Racing are in the search for international drivers atm we are a dutch only team but in Januari 2007 we also gonna have a international section of the clan, and we could use a member or 4 5 for this.

You need to be active and enthousiastic, we dont care about your speed, you will get the speed as soon as you start driving with us, we got enough knowledge with setups.

Atm we are the champions of holland with the LFS league @ www.simracing.nl Our driver Johnny Koning alias Mister X won the championship...

Last night we had a teamchampionship were we finisht 1st and 4th place with a small endurance race of 2 hours with a 2 man team... Great stuff...

Our memberlist is overhere!!! http://www.xpowerracing.eu

Anyways if you think youre suited for this please get to our website and join, or just add me to your msn www hutreinier@hotmail com and ill help you out.

We also are looking for dutch drivers as well so it doesnt matter were you come from youre more then welcome if you fit in the team.

Main priority is fun the second one is winning, we got one aim and thats winning... We are driving against teams like 1st racing ocrana ati rubber ducky racing and many international teams... Final Gear

Anyways nuff said contact me or join the club @ www.xpowerracing.eu

The international website is getting online in Januari.

we need around 10 international drivers 4 spots are taken and we could use 2 or 3 Dutch guys, we dont want to get too many members @ the same time because of teambuilding etc... So the places are limited.

The difference between us and the other teams is like this, most of the teams are invitation only and they only invite you when your very good, we do things different, we help ppl to get faster with support in driving technique and setups... We dont have much rules other then be fun make fun and enjoy the game, speed wil come with practise...

Greetings Reinier aka [XP]-Koopa-
Good luck , your similar to MG!!! We have something similar! X-Power!!! In relation to MG!
Wel I've put in an application, really desperate for a decent team to take me
Quote from Xaid0n :Wel I've put in an application, really desperate for a decent team to take me

And they will have to be pretty desperate to take you... only joking
#5 - Koopa
Ello m8ties...

Well see m8, first off you get a trial period to see if he fits in... Your gonna race with all the guys, atm the european division isnt ready yet so untill then youre gonna race with all the dutch and belgium guys...

Well there isnt a connection to MG m8 great cars, but our team has nothing todo with it....
I know there is no connection
My game name is lionhead333, nicknamed "arrow." I have average drift experience, and am a good assist team member in about any car (particularly the slingshot maneuver). I am S1 liscensed. My pride is my RB4 drifter. Please contact me at [email protected]
Xpower Racing are recruiting international drivers

We are a Dutch team now looking for drivers across Europe.

It would be nice for you to be fairly fast and enthusiastic.

At the moment we are in the LFSnl league www.simracing.nl where we have 3 drivers in the top ten.
We are also taking interest in OLFS league.

Our website is www.xpowerracing.eu sign up to the forum to put in an application

We would like around 7-8 European drivers (non dutch) with fairly good English.

We much rather to find and recruit rather than invite drivers. We will help with combos and setups, good times will come with practise.

Greetings [XP]A.Parmenter

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG