The online racing simulator
SHIFT+F with more options
(4 posts, started )
The Shift+F is right now a bit 1 or 0 like. Would like to choose what I'm going to still (for example still the racer name over the car).

Then also the option to witch off when somebody lost connection, new guest, pit stop,........

Shift+F should be totally free adjustable to the user, what ever could appear on the screen the user can choose if yes or no.
You're talking about a completely customisable interface, which serves a slightly different purpose than Shift-F. Shift-F (Shift+F?) is a quick and easy way to remove everything from the screen for taking screenshots, or for hardcore racers to immerse themselves more fully.
Quote from Bob Smith :You're talking about a completely customisable interface, which serves a slightly different purpose than Shift-F. Shift-F (Shift+F?) is a quick and easy way to remove everything from the screen for taking screenshots, or for hardcore racers to immerse themselves more fully.

Anybody said hardcore ?

I don't need player names nor fully customizable everything, but let's remove everything with Shift+F, especially WRONG WAY and YELLOW/BLUE FLAG rcc messages illepall
And while we are on it, server option for the forced hardcore mode. You should agree that it has much more meaning when there are not arcade fans allowed on the track with hardcore racers, correct?
If you like to have it all clean when use it like this but others like to use it diffrent. Or maybe setting up a second SHIFT+??
There are so many things going in which spoil me: pb, server pb, new guest, lost connection, x pitted, x made a pit stop, x did join, sometimes I don't like not to see my times in the corner but maybe the map (BTW: I would love to switch off the split time and just have the full lap). Of course the Yellow, Blue Flag will stay (but I hope it will soon change to realistic and a guy does wave a flag).
To set this up can't be a lot off work but I think very need.

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG