The online racing simulator
How to create WORKING LFS server. PLEASE HELP!!!
When I creating server in game, no one can find or join this server, please help me. What I doing wrong ?????????
Do you have a firewall that may be blocking incoming connections? If you have a router, is a port set up for port XXXXX? It may be also that no one knows you, or your ping rate is too high.
Quote from jayhawk : It may be also that no one knows you, or your ping rate is too high.

My friends trying to find my server several times and they didn't find him
#4 - Davo
You need to forward the ports on your router if no one can see your server. If you don't know if you have a router or not then unblocking the ports is going to be over your head.
Where can I find the number of my port ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
#6 - Davo
How old are you, 10? What's with all the ??? The default port is 63392.
Quote from Davo :How old are you, 10? What's with all the ??? The default port is 63392.

I know what is default port, but what is my own port??(sorry bad english)
#8 - Davo
That is your port. You will need to forward it to your IP on the router. For instructions look here.. www.portforward.com

Your english is fine, better than my Polish anyway.
Quote from Davo :That is your port. You will need to forward it to your IP on the router. For instructions look here.. www.portforward.com

Your english is fine, better than my Polish anyway.

If everything is fine, WHY MY F...ING SERVER DON'T WANT WORKS???????????????????????
#10 - Davo
Ports are blocked by router/firewall. What is the name of your LFS server?
Did you try reading this sticky thread?

And there are hundreds of spare servers, is it that important you can run your own? No need to get angry about it.
<200SX>DRIFT PL this is name of my server try find it
#13 - Davo
I can see it in LFSworld

<200SX>DRIFT PL BL1R V Private ¤ ¤ 0/6 0.5U

But not in LFS. Ill try connect to it, whats the password?
If it can be seen in LFS World, and not in-game then it means at least one of a number of things is true. The most common of which are:
1. You haven't forwarded the ports correctly (some routers may require a "reboot" before the rule kicks in)
2. You have a firewall blocking the ports (this maybe at your ISP's level, or something internal to your own network)

Are you getting any errors as the server starts up? Does it say something like bind failed? Or anything in red writing?
pass: huj
Quote from the_angry_angel :If it can be seen in LFS World, and not in-game then it means at least one of a number of things is true. The most common of which are:
1. You haven't forwarded the ports correctly (some routers may require a "reboot" before the rule kicks in)
2. You have a firewall blocking the ports (this maybe at your ISP's level, or something internal to your own network)

Are you getting any errors as the server starts up? Does it say something like bind failed? Or anything in red writing?

Everything is fine, and I don't have firewall or router.
#17 - Davo
I'm getting a "ClientConnect: connect failed" error. My guess is you're behind a router and don't know it. What is your ip address. Don't post it all, leave out the last 3 numbers.
213.25.24.xxx
#19 - Davo
Well it seems like it's an extrnal IP unless your using a website to get it. DUnno why it's not working, I still think firewall/router is the problem.
I port scanned his IP, I can't see port 63392 as open, either TCP or UDP.
Quote from Bob Smith :I port scanned his IP, I can't see port 63392 as open, either TCP or UDP.

Whats this mean??
It means I don't think your port forwarding is working, however with the number of routers and firewalls between here and Poland, I wouldn't consider than conclusive evidence. I could see your IP online though, so that's something.
Guys try find and enter my server <200SX>DRIFT PL
pass: huj
#24 - Davo
Your Internet connection has no Reverse DNS
this site tell me this, what this mean??

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG