The online racing simulator
#26 - Davo
Well basically a server will never work since no one on the internet can find you because you're totally hidden, probably by your ISP.
How can I solve this problem??
#28 - Davo
You can't AFAIK, unless you change your ISP. did you click Proceed and try to do the port scan?
Quote from Davo :Well basically a server will never work since no one on the internet can find you because you're totally hidden, probably by your ISP.

Stop talking crap. Reverse DNS isn't essential in this situation and shouldn't cause a problem with being able to run LFS game servers.
There is two procede buttons, what button I need to push??
#31 - Davo
I just had enough and needed an easy way out to end the thread. Thanks anyway. Cya. I give up.
lfs://|%3C200SX%3EDRIFT+PL|0|Demo|/
paste this link in your browser (this is link for my server from lfsWorld) and try to join my server, please
Btw, that link only works if the user has LFS Join installed.
K dude..why dont u just go into an empty server with ur friendsAnd u try to create ur server later
Hmm, i seem to be having problems setting up a dedi server,

my ports have been forwarded according to portforward, but then i test the port via shields up and it says its set to stealth? what is a stelth port and how can i change it?
-
(MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
read the manual!!!
i think its created by the_angry_angel
I'm having similar problems. I'm running a dedi and I've set up the port forwarding on the router. I can see from the traffic logs in my firewall that it is not blocking anything. I also used the ShieldsUp web site and confirmed that the 63392 port is open.

My question is this. Should I be able to connect to my dedi in the normal way through LFS? When I try this I get the "ClientConnect : Connect Failed" message.

The server is called GentlefootRacing and is listed as FO8 at KY National. If someone could try and connect to confirm to me they are getting the same "Connect Failed" message that would be great. Any help would be much appreciated.

EDIT:btw - I've just connected to it myself fine by connecting on the local network on 127.0.0.1:63392

EDIT: Someone just connected so its all cool. Seems I can't connect in the normal way to your own host.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG