The online racing simulator
LfS Spectator 2.02 for S2 released
(68 posts, started )
Quote from Thorvertonian :Can't load this, everytime I try just get an error "Floating point division by zero" error

This is version 2.02

Same problem ,can't run Spectator anyone some ideas?

edited: if I run it in 256color mode it's run ,but all is only black and white and isn't showing the whole
does anybody know if lfs lapper block insim relay at lfs world?
i would like to see my servers at lfs spectator, but i always get message about dead connection at insim relay window (maybe because i have lfs lapper running on drift server)
if you use 2 or more addons for lfs (which use insim) you need run it addons over gateway else only one addon will work.
Quote from Lible :You can only see servers, which are connected with Insim Relay.

Does that mean that you would be unable to use this on a LAN which is not internet connected? Or could the relay be set-up locally? I'm just starting to read all the doc now ... so sorry if this is obvious.

Adrian

ps. Nice util!
is here some update (patch) for lfs spectator 2.02?
i think there are not new tracks like aston north, etc
Download the SMX and PTH files from the Programmers Files section of LFS.net, and stick them in the Spectator folder - then you can use all the tracks in it
Is it possible to run this behind a proxy? If yes, where do I set the proxy address and port?
Does this work with Patch X? It has been a excellent tool in the past.
will try that out tonight. Thank you for the help
has anyone been sucessful in using Gateway to run Spectator? I don't know the port settings or the UDP or TCP.
connection to LFS
Port: 29999
InSim v4(TCP)

connection from application
Port: 65000
InSim v3(UDP)

in lfs_spectate port 65000
Still not working

Problem is that this software runs outside independant of LFS software.

Anyone have alternative similar software, ideas?
Does anyone have a working Patch X version of Spectator?
I'm working on my own Race Spectator, because LFSSpecator doesnt work anymore. I'm testing it right now. showing split times, and the standings.

Gonna try to release it in a couple of days.
Quote from FireFox86 :I'm working on my own Race Spectator, because LFSSpecator doesnt work anymore. I'm testing it right now. showing split times, and the standings.

Great news
Quote from FireFox86 :I'm working on my own Race Spectator, because LFSSpecator doesnt work anymore. I'm testing it right now. showing split times, and the standings.

Hi

I see you have released LFS Race Viewer 0.3,

Is this your version of spectator?
Quote from birder :Hi

I see you have released LFS Race Viewer 0.3,

Is this your version of spectator?

No, sorry for the confusion. Race Viewer is used within LFS itself.
I will release Race Spectator in a few hours. It hard to work at 2 different project at the same time and I found some bugs which I had to solve.

Edit: Birder: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=538081#post538081

LfS Spectator 2.02 for S2 released
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG