The online racing simulator
#1 - TDT10
Protest to Motodrom gfsclan.de's server
i was baned unjustly from this server. it happened today...
i only entered the server, and before i enter the race, the user Robinho voted to kick me... and then, without saying nothig some administrator banned me...
i want to someone explain me that and allow me to can enter the server again...
bye
you should contact the clan instead of posting here...
#3 - TDT10
Quote from DasKlee :you should contact the clan instead of posting here...

thanks for replying. where can i do this?
bye
I wouldn't bother driving there again mate. They are dirty bastards at the best of times...
#7 - TDT10
i dont speak germany, so i didn't understand nothing in that site. but thanks for this.
Is there any administrator of this server registred here?
ps: i'm starting to think like Seahorse... :S but it still being the best server in this circuit.
bye
Sounds like it isn't worth the trouble, spend your time racing on servers where you're welcome and those which aren't as ban happy.
I think there's enough servers about to not worry about getting banned from just one.
It appears there is a 'Ban/Unban' section in the lfs section of the forum, you could ask there. Like you I don't speak much german, so I don't understand the bit underneath that. I guess it cant hurt to post there though, what's the worst that can happen?
^ good advice.

there should be some type of sticky or messege sent to new players about bannings and other things if there isnt already. There have been so many threads like this.
I don't know, i had some great racing there with the FOX, last two days..
Quote from Bob Smith :I think there's enough servers about to not worry about getting banned from just one.

yes true Bob but as a mater of principle.... if you do nothing wrong and you get banned for no reason you have the right to find out why...true there are a lot of servers but if some one is determined enough they will pursue it....

dont let admins walk all over us

mad:munching_
Quote from Madman_CZ :dont let admins walk all over us

If I couldnt do that, where would the fun be in my job
hi folks,

i had the same problem today. in the meantime i had to realize that they made their own rules on this server. and everyone who doesnt follow this rules will get kicked or banned.
for example on this server blue flag means that you have to stop immediatly to let the others pass. sorry but this was new to me
and it was also new to me that only the others have to break when a yellow flag comes up and never the members
but this behavior is clear when you have to read that some people dont take stock in racing or winning points. they are only there for hotlapping and so its clear that such people will ruin every race because they think they are all alone on the track and everybody else has to take care of them

so i made my decision never to join this server again. i went their to have some good races and lots of fun. but this is not possible on this server

poor poor clan behavior
if there isnt any admin here... i cant sove my problem...
now the only thing i can do is wait :S
thanks for replying.
ps: i will ask one more dought. how long i have to wait after a ban to enter the server again?
depends on how long they banned you - if they didn't use a timed ban, you should be able to race there again, if they used a timed ban, you probably won't be able anytime soon...

from what i found in their forum, i'm pretty sure that you can start searching for a new server - they have numerous threads about 'cleaning their server' and where they advise all their members to ban 'unwanted' drivers - sounds a bit like some powerhappy admins to me - definetly not the kind of environment i'd want to race in
Quote from The-Duck :hi folks,

so i made my decision never to join this server again. i went their to have some good races and lots of fun. but this is not possible on this server

poor poor clan behavior

100% Agree
I have noticed recently they have been running the FOX at SO Classic. A hard track at the best of times for clean racing. Even more so with such a wide range of driver talent seeming to use this particular server.

How they run their server is up to them, if you don't like it you don't have to go there. I haven't really been in since it changed to SO Classic so I can't put forward an opinion on how the server is being run now, btu when it was AS National in the GTR's things seemed to be fine.
Quote from Chris_Kerry :How they run their server is up to them, if you don't like it you don't have to go there. I haven't really been in since it changed to SO Classic so I can't put forward an opinion.

Then why bother posting...
Above post edited. Apologies for not finishing my sentence.
finally i was unbanned from the server... i hope this doesn't happen again... :S
ps: about the "ban time" it can be for ever?
thanks, bye
12 hours is default ban time... was 999 days the maximum ban? I forget now.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG