The online racing simulator
Which team has the best skins?
(112 posts, started )
I dunno, to have a nice skin is certaintly a compliment of a team's good looks. But I think if it looks nice, your team damn well be a fast team. But hey... there are teams that have some of the ugliest skins out there, and they are really fast!!!
I would like to make a biast vote of ATC but seeing the pick of those Alien skins.Very nice and i like them alot. Too many good skins about to make a fair vote though. So i shall stay biast and say ATC
Don't be silly franky, i designed the ATC skin and I hate it illepall
Someone called Greboth designed MG skins... I have heard that he is a complete and utter twa Only joking my lovely good friend

I think I should decide who is the award winners! *COUGH MG COUGH* /vote MG!

Get the demo racers that often wander into the forum, to decide who should win illepall
What about the skins of my team?
(Well, I have to like them, since I made them )

You can see them over here.
Quote from HorsePower :What about the skins of my team?
(Well, I have to like them, since I made them )

You can see them over here.

I love the RAC :P
Quote from jamesrowe :Someone called Greboth designed MG skins...

..not.
He may have made them, but they're not his design.
I refuse to be biased, and as much as i love the T7R skins and them being personalised to each driver, seeing those Hot skins has made me make my decision.

Nice skins HorsePower! Think your skins look awesome
Thanks very much!
To not be bias i'd say

SERT
Triple 7 Racing
MG - maybe a bit to simple but good
Cyber
clownpaint
1st
of course fusion...
DSR skins are coming along well
hope i havent missed anyone

#87 - shim
a mate of me team (o.O Dan) did these skins earlier this year.. he did a diff colour for each team member so we could all be kinda different, yet have the same design

http://ts3.servfire.net/shim/TEAM_RENDER_2.png (warning for 56k ppl, 360kb image)
any one remember the old skins from a team called GTR? i might not of gotten on with one of the drivers from that team, but they had one hell of a skin
Quote from ZORER :Question is : "Which team has the best skins?"

My answer is : None of them.

i agree with you
My team has the best skins... lol sure not.
Quote from teaz-R :..not.

Yeah, i got name wrong.... gulp! i think il demote from a leader of MG
im not a big fan of them but i dont mind... there diffrent anyway ^^

i quite like MG skins and sccc
I was just skinning by the reference pic ^.^
They look like wierd Rhubarb and Custard style sweets :P

Maybe in the future they will look more "complex".
I agree with Zorer - there isnt really a team with the "best skin", its about what you like.
Again one of those "who is the best" threads.... zzzZzzZZZzzz.... booooring

We in ZT are very happy with our skins, everyone likes them and they look cool. So they are perfect, but dunno if they are "the best".
Quote from ORION :I agree with Zorer - there isnt really a team with the "best skin", its about what you like.
Again one of those "who is the best" threads.... zzzZzzZZZzzz.... booooring

We in ZT are very happy with our skins, everyone likes them and they look cool. So they are perfect, but dunno if they are "the best".

Your team has excellent skillz in rendering and photoshop. O.O
http://www.zt-racing.com/gallery/snowpower.jpg
Quote from teaz-R :http://img.photobucket.com/alb ... ion_cars.jpg?t=1164752569

thanks

Thats the ones - i do really like them

Quote from jamesrowe :Someone called Greboth designed MG skins... I have heard that he is a complete and utter twa

Thats not what you said the other day - Remember the chat when inge was around LOL!

Quote from teaz-R :..not.

True true - Not a complete replica but not 100% my design.

Who cares anyway? I mean it is nice when people like the skins i create but i make them cause i enjoy making them. I have always been the kind of person who designs, sketches and draws etc (hence the design degree lol) and its just another form of that.
erm chris.... how does the chat when I WAS OVER inge's actualy have to do with what i said here?
Quote from jamesrowe :erm chris.... how does the chat when I WAS OVER inge's actualy have to do with what i said here?

Haha i quoted the wrong post by you, edited above
ahh right, i still hold fast with what i said

the HR skins are not bad, only thing is they look common... dark red etc

Which team has the best skins?
(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG