The online racing simulator
Team XFR New member
(39 posts, started )
#1 - Cawwa
Team XFR New member
I'm happy to announce that Dave now is a member in Team XFR. Davo is a pretty new guy on the scene but is improving all the time. His membership will be full after a shorter trail period in league races.

Welcome aboard m8! ...
#2 - Bosse
Nice, congrats!
Congrats team XFR. Your team seems to slowly starting to regenerate. Wish u all the best
#4 - Cawwa
Thx ...

Yes, slowly and carefully we grow ... ... there is still room for more ...
Yeah, Congratz to Dave and Team XFR from me!!!

You will grow up again ... I'm sure because you have the will to!!!

Greetz Toretto!!!
Nice XFR, good to see your on the move and growing

Congrats Dave, all the best with the team!

Race again with you soon
Nice. I wish you the best
#8 - Davo
Thanks guys. Looking forward to advancing with the team. Great bunch of guys and a lot of experience to share.
Cool brooo, remember us? MCM, finally i got s2 license
Wish the best to your team
congrats and good luck !
-
(alliennas) DELETED by alliennas
Two milestones in our Team history:

1. We are so happy to announce that Davo step up to a full member of Team XFR. His performance out there in the races is amazing. A rookie who allready have found the speed in the XF GTR - car! Our obligation is to get him full race practise. He'll soon beat us all ...

2. PowerSlave have now become a (trail) member in Team XFR. I guess most of you know him from the time in Team 400. For those of you who don't know him I can tell you he's fast as hell, nice as few and a devine skinner. What more can a team want?! ...
Since he have his studies and work he don't have that much time to step into the alien world, we have to be settled with his alien status in the MoE league for now ... . We expect PowerSlave in a short time will step up to a full membership.

Good to have you aboard m8s, most welcome.
@Cawwa

Nice to see new member in your team

And congratz to Davo to the new team

CU on track
Nice Cawwa and XFR, getting yourself some very good speed there
Thx for your support guys ...
Great stuff swedish mate
Wish team XFR all the best for the future!
Sweet, Powerslave is one hell of a team mate and seems to me it will be the best deal you guys have made.

Good luck and hope to see Jo on soon with his new suit.
FANTASTIC story!
Things are moving fast now.

We welcome Ludia3 to Team XFR. He have been with us for a while helping out with our site. He's a former pupil from the Online Racing School, so you might say he's our own produkt .... ... But he didn't have a S2 license which is one of our demands to be a team member .... today though ... This is a fantastic story!
In short; Easy_Mike gave him a S2 license since he knew he needed it!! We thank Team SRS and Easy_Mike deaply with all our hearts!
In the preparation for the MoE 24h event we got a new connection; scipy. He drow for us in that event and did good!

We are now happy to welcome scipy to Team XFR. Welcome aboard m8!

Also we are happy to (at last) welcome BurnOut to the team. After this amazing 24h race he realize our team is great! ... ... Welcome aboard m8!!
Glad to hear the team is growing nicely and a bit late but well done powers on joining [XFR] and well done to the rest of the new members
Two great additions to the team I think, congratulations to the three of you!
Grattz to XFR and to u all new members, Pwrslave i know from the time in team 400..well done m8.....
Hello!

I would like to say a warm welcome to all new guys! Yes, we got in the mood. And next time, at least in MOE fear us! We're gonna be on your ass not other way orund

cya on track!
#23 - Davo
Congrats to all our new members. It's a great time for xfr now, our members have doubled with some very skilled drivers joining the ranks. Thanks to Power the cars are getting new skins done with a great updated design which you should have seen at MoE on the FZR.

Will be seeing everyone on the track
Hi there!

Thanks for the warm words, I'm sure I'll keep having great races with this awesome group.

Cya on the track!!
I forgot to mention that Ludia3 and PowerSlave now take the final step up to fully membership. Congrats and grouphug ...:grouphug: ...

Thx for encouragement from you guys ...

Team XFR New member
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG