The online racing simulator
how many laps..........
(5 posts, started )
how many laps..........
K heres another post I'm just going at it today.......I was wondering how many miles people have driven in one days period on LFS....the only reason I ask is because I just looked at mine and it says 810 so far today, not counting the 200 of so from the previous night....yeah I live for speed and I'm feeling it right now....
PS got a server up if anyone cares for some xfr/ufr AS NAT REV action...
come check it out! Team *RSX* Racing
#2 - S0ul
Best i got was about 800...had an endurance race that day,but i doubt i could get more miles than that in just one day.Its really not so easy,when going over 600 you kinda get exhausted,especially when it is in just one race^^
Like 500km i guess
Update
Okay well not that any of you really care, but heres the update......okay so I'm on hour 22 of my LFS journey and I have discovered something that amazed me.....check my stats you can see how long I have been playing...and the entire time I just wasn't getting as good as I wanted to be....fast forward to a little while ago...I have always been using the throttle brake center reduction at a setting of 1, not really thinking I should have it on anything else, and that was like over a year ago....now today I changed it to 0 and damn I have been beating my PBs and going like twice as fast as ever and I love it As I said this isn't something everyone is going to care for cause they probably already know it.......anyways yeah still going on LFS, already have over 1200 miles or 2011 kilometers......i believe I have a probably and I said in my other post need help....So anyone that doesn't have S2 has to buy it cause it's great, and then you can play for over a day straight like me and go crazy!
In the summer i hit about 200 once. During the week now i hit about 40 a day... at the most.

Quote :So anyone that doesn't have S2 has to buy it cause it's great, and then you can play for over a day straight like me and go crazy!

and you can play all day and get in only 2 t1 crashes unlike a demo server were you get 50 an hour.

how many laps..........
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG