The online racing simulator
6h of Westhill : Invitation and application possibility
Invitation
For the upcoming race and the rest of the season we would like to invite Mercury Racing. They get startnumber 20 for the rest of the season (40 and up was used for single race invites only).

Application
For the upcoming race, there are three spots for which every team can apply. One of these spots if for the upcoming race only, the other two are undefined (if we invite these teams for the rest of the season, it will be after Westhill).

For applications, send in a filled in application form (see attachment). Teams that have previously raced in MoE have to fill in a new application form (or resend the (updated) form they sent in previously).
Attached files
moe_application_form0607.zip - 2.2 KB - 88 views
Current list of teams

1. OCRANA
2. Pedal to the Metal
3. Cyber Racing
4. POD - virtual racing
5. masterblasters e.V.
6. tHUNder Racing
7. HFD Racing
8. 1ST » Racing
9. team XFR
10. Triple 7 Racing
11. Clownpaint
12. Zwarte Wind Racing
13. GRENTIS Racing Team
14. Mercury Racing Team
15. ProDrive Racing

As you can see we have two spots left. We received only one application, so if you want to apply, you still have a chance.
Team Infinity would like to race with FZR. Application is sent.
aha so what?
we didnt apply what so ever i just thought it for people who'd like to apply that they cant find any email address -.-
funny that u mention this actualy...having prodrive in MoE...which actualy consists of 1ST members :-/
Quote from Belain :funny that u mention this actualy...having prodrive in MoE...which actualy consists of 1ST members :-/

Im sorry belain, but you are wrongly informed. Our team has 1 permanent 1st driver, and one temporary driver, and the rest are romanian drivers. Overall our team consists of 5 drivers. In fact 4, because of the temporary driver. So no prodrive doesnt consist of all 1st members
Belain to make it clear, atm i'm a 1ST member and yes i'm in ProDrive but if u look closely u will see that Alex Vaida and Razvan are romanians just like me, and when we first started out we were called "Romanian Endurance Team" but when we moved up to MoE we realised that 3 drivers are not enough for the entire season, so we changed name to be able to take on board other drivers from other countries, for this race we were facing a driver crisis so i took the first available man (who was Kenneth), he will also race in the 24h race for reasons well known (long race) but after that he will race no more.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG