The online racing simulator
Sprite skin (FZR)
(14 posts, started )
Sprite skin (FZR)
Started on a car sponsored by Sprite today. Haven't done much so far, just some general resizing of the logo to make it fit and look good.
Attached images
spriteWIP.PNG
It needs a Sprite logo on the hood.
I'm liking it so far
Added O2 as a sponsor, put the sprite logo on the hood, put a bottle of sprite on the hood.
Attached images
spriteWIP.PNG
O/T: I've never noticed that it's a lemon pretending to be dot on "i" and I've had bottle of Sprite in my hands many times, oh well....

Nice and clean skin, I like it
Quote from BlackEye :O/T: I've never noticed that it's a lemon pretending to be dot on "i" and I've had bottle of Sprite in my hands many times, oh well....

Nice and clean skin, I like it

lol.
Anyway (Personal Opinion) Try putting the bottle at an angle
Put the new Sprite logo under the bottle, can't decide whether I like it or not though.

What do you think?

EDIT: Added preview with bottle at an angle, without new logo and with.
Attached images
spriteWIP.PNG
spriteWIP1.PNG
spriteWIP2.PNG
The Sprite logo on the doors could do with being moved up slightly so it doesn't 'bleed' on the side skirt.

Other than it's coming on nicely, very clean.
Good point, I don't know how I didnt notice that, I'll try and fix it.
It looks OK from a dead side on angle, but anything higher and to the side and you really notice it.
Adjusted side logos, added CF front and rear spoilers.
Attached images
spriteWIP3.PNG
Much better. You got any plans for the roof?
Nope, any ideas anyone?

EDIT: I'm going to convert this to an FXO skin and use it in the Mini Turbo Cup. I won't release that one but I will release this one. (For the FZR)
The 'torn' stripes from the Sprite logo would look good on the roof.
I've left the roof as it is and I've decided to release the skin now.

@beefyman666 - you can add the 'torn' bits to the roof if you want, I cant be bothered

Attached in 2048 and 1024 versions. I'll upload to LFSW in a second.

EDIT: If you use the 2048 version be sure to rename it to FZR_Sprite_1024 or other players won't be able to see it.
Attached images
FZR_Sprite_1024.jpg
FZR_Sprite.jpg

Sprite skin (FZR)
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG