The online racing simulator
My acount has bin used to much!?
(6 posts, closed, started )
Well i just got a new play hack or what ever then the thing like logged me out of my lfs acount and now when i try to login it says logged in to many times this month and i only logged in 4 times because i had to redo my computer and then i got a virus and then i had to redo it again and then i just got the player hack and i am starting to think that logged me out.., please can someone help me!
Look here.

Seriously... I spotted the word 'hack' so I'm expecting the worst/stupidity. If you ran out of unlocks, then you should contact devs. If you lost your account due to hack, keylogger, etc. then it's not our problem.
Sounds like you may have installed some malicious program which stole your LFS account details (although I've never heard of anything that does this - but then I don't go looking for "hacks"). Try contacting the devs to sort it out, and avoid looking for cheats in future. Cheating in LFS is obvious and stupid and may cause your account to be excluded from multiplayer permanently.
No, read closely, he used the LFS player hacker. But the LFS player hacker does not have anything to do with unlocking.

I think you just used up your unlocks. http://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=mailus
#5 - tinyk
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Well i just got a new play hack or what ever then the thing like logged me out of my lfs acount and now when i try to login it says logged in to many times this month and i only logged in 4 times because i had to redo my computer and then i got a virus and then i had to redo it again and then i just got the player hack and i am starting to think that logged me out.., please can someone help me!

lol I saw where you logged onto our site and downloaded LFS Player Hacker. Don't let the word 'hacker' fool you. All it means is it allows you to change the clothes on your drivers and nothing more. I dunno what issues you're having but it has absolutely nothing to do with that download.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
You get three unlocks at first then another spare one each month.

Please write to technical support and explain the situation.

As posted by wheel4hummer http://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=mailus

That's the solution, so now I'll close this thread.
This thread is closed

(6 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG