The online racing simulator
Fastest laps addition
(9 posts, started )
Fastest laps addition
I searched here for this but didn't found it. If it's here pls kill this thread and sorry.

After todays lxcc round1 i had though of something like this. There were two classes on the grid lx4 an lx6...as we know lfs shows only one fastest lap from the fastest driver. My addition to this - can we have fastest lap for lx6 and lx4 separatly shown ( as for this example)?

I think it would be great..people from lx4 would know who is the fastest from them and not only see lx6 fastest lap...

Same for other cars..like gtr servers..to show fxr xrr and fzr fastetest lap separatly.. oh one more thing..this thingy should be on for servers with max 3 cars enabled only..there is no point enabling it for servers with all cars...hope it wasn't here ealier and i'm not wasting mods time..
thx.
#2 - maczo
+1

I find that confusing. While you are racing there's only one race and one fastest lap and of course one winner.

A good race comes with same cars or at least same class cars (XFG-XRG) (XRT-RB4-FXO) (FXR-XRR_FZR) etc. If someone still wants to race with a slowest car it might be acceptable but we can't mess up the race for that.

Also there is the the qualify mode for that matter where you can have the cars and their times in a grid for comparisons of this kind.
#4 - filur
Quote from KMSpeed :I find that confusing. While you are racing there's only one race and one fastest lap and of course one winner. A good race comes with same cars or at least same class cars.

Multi-class racing isn't exactly a new idea.
I don't see a problem here as it would be an option to turn it off or on by server admins...that's my vision of this.
I like the idea. 3 options, "Fastest overall lap" (like we have now), "Fastest lap in class" (like fastest TBO lap, and at the same time fastest GTi/GT lap, or GTR and XFR/UFR), and "Fastest lap in vehicle" (so with TBO you'd get the fastest FXO lap and GTT lap, and RB4 lap displayed).
#7 - aoun
+1 with SinBad!

It would be great if there were LM champs etc but bad when your just racing online for fun.. I think even though a small thing, this option is a must devs!
Multiple classes in LFS would be really cool. I think the devs already have it somewhere on their list of improvements lol
Multiple classes are in LFS. LRF and TBO are 2 classes, both road cars. LX6 and LX4 are diff. class. LFS GT used GT1 and GT2 class - GT1 being the XRR, FZR and FXR, GT1 being the UFR and XFR.

Fastest laps addition
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG